Media Max Kellerman on MMA, Good Discussion on 264 with Chael [Video]

wonderboy is to old for this flashy style. this style works when u young. at older age this style doesnt work that well anymore,

There are things that are worse than listen to ESPN casuals discuss MMA as they do every other sport.

One of those things is listen to MMA snowflakes cry about it. Good God, get a grip. Imagine what football players think when they hear tards discussing football? etc

you guys sound so gotten to lol

They say Conor has no chance?
He came out boxing - didnt work -
He came out blasting leg kicks - didnt work -
Genius gameplan needed -
In the most ironic twist(*) possible, train with Ryan Hall on the low low;)

I been watching Max for ever, mostly boxing, I don't care to hear him talk about mma. It's so annoying that shit just keeps constantly getting changed.

Good one. If they are going to be bringing all of these traditional sports commenters in, they should bring Goldie back.

Max on point as usual. It fucking hurts my soul that we have to listen to Rogan and DC and can’t have someone professional and intelligent like Max on the broadcast.

My guess is that the new direction they are taking is to intergrate their MMA guys with their general sports commentators.

I imagine that their ultimate goal is to try and create a cross-audience between their typical ESPN audience and MMA fans
Who's going to be the Barry Melrose of MMA?

Guessing this is a new show. Surprisingly good discussion, this is way better than DC/RC lol

Hell no. Whole bunch of hyperbole and assumptions.

DC/RC is much more grounded.

can't take any of these guys seriously who were so desperate to mock it and marginalize it back in the day. that goes for kellerman, stephen a smith and the lot of them. now all of a sudden it's legit, how come it wasn't back then.

Stephen A. Smith needs to go before someone commits suicide listening to him.

And Max is just too much of a noob to the sport still. He should probably stick to boxing for now.
Nah Max has been onto MMA for a while. HBO tries shitting on MMA after De la Hoya Floyd saying there's no skill in MMA like that as they were being challenged for rating and Max actually said that's BS live on air. Pulled them on it. That was what? Late 2000s? I think he's a fan and has been for a long time if not an expert

I am not sitting through watching casuals opinion on MMA. But it seems MMA is getting more mainstream in the US. Can someone from the US confirm this? Is MMA getting more popular. How is it in terms of other sports like boxing for example?

Nah Max has been onto MMA for a while. HBO tries shitting on MMA after De la Hoya Floyd saying there's no skill in MMA like that as they were being challenged for rating and Max actually said that's BS live on air. Pulled them on it. That was what? Late 2000s? I think he's a fan and has been for a long time if not an expert
Yeah his interests seems genuine. I think most boxing fans secretly likes MMA. As most MMA fans secretly likes boxing.

Rogan and Max should spar in a match of hyperbole. Everyone knows Floyd beats the brakes of Conor. Not a single punch tho? Goofball

I know lol, that's why Conor actually came off looking good after the Floyd fight. All of the commentators were saying ridiculous things like this.

Reactions: Yep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back