Max Kellerman was a rapper? (Video)

Aghhh I fucking hate Rick Astley.....You'd think I'd have learned by now that foofy red hair bouffant crooner.

Aghhh I fucking hate Rick Astley.....You'd think I'd have learned by now that foofy red hair bouffant crooner.

huh? good job not even clicking the link its an acual video of max kellerman and his brother in a music video

Last edited:
Wow, i had no idea about Max's past in rap/hip hop. Interesting.

Can't say i would've ever figured Max for a rapper if i hadn't heard it with my own 2 ears.

So you guys must not know the story of what happened to Sam huh?

Can't say i would've ever figured Max for a rapper if i hadn't heard it with my own 2 ears.

Quite the opposite to me. Ha always had a hip hop east coast thing going on to me. Guy loves his boxing thats for sure. Even in his raps.

This thread is not suppose to be about discussing his murder. I bet you watch Nancy Grace a lot Seano lol.

I agree with your post, but in Seano's defense, the subject was inevitable.

It was seriously the only thing I could think about when I saw it read Max AND Sam.

Edit:
As for the video... Even for a bunch of white boys... they aren't too bad. Sam being much superior to Max though.

I agree with your post, but in Seano's defense, the subject was inevitable.

It was seriously the only thing I could think about when I saw it read Max AND Sam.

Edit:
As for the video... Even for a bunch of white boys... they aren't too bad. Sam being much superior to Max though.

I'm with you and I someone knew this was going to be posted but not by seano lol.

Max had a little Chuck D in him, sounds like Eminem may have swagger jacked Max. I wonder if his rapping career will be brought up during the telecast in between fights or rounds. I remember Max hosting Around The Horn on Espn

This thread is not suppose to be about discussing his murder. I bet you watch Nancy Grace a lot Seano lol.

Oh, then take the shitty rap vids to mayberry. Thanks.

Back