Media Max live reaction to Islam KOing Volk

Imagine they're not watching fights and they are watching a horse race and the horse Max bet on just won. That's the natural reaction from your pals.
Natural reaction to seeing a dominant champ getting KO'd too, iz normal

lol all his friends seem to congratulate Max

almost disgusting to watch...

I guess all this means for Max is that Volk is getting softened up
His friends are probably just fans of MMA and has a friend that happens to be a fighter.

I kinda saw it as them just trying to share a moment with Max. Like trying to have a moment with "the cool friend", if you will. I think if Volk would have won by KO, maybe they would have done the same thing, but who knows. The craziness/shock of the moment alone sometimes causes people to have a celebratory reaction.

I can't imagine that Max is happy about it though. You tend to root for someone you shared the cage with out of earned mutual respect and the fact that them winning makes you look better. (That is, unless there's serious bad blood.)

I kinda saw it as them just trying to share a moment with Max. Like trying to have a moment with "the cool friend", if you will. I think if Volk would have won by KO, maybe they would have done the same thing, but who knows. The craziness/shock of the moment alone sometimes causes people to have a celebratory reaction.

I can't imagine that Max is happy about it though. You tend to root for someone you shared the cage with out of earned mutual respect and the fact that them winning makes you look better. (That is, unless there's serious bad blood.)
Yeah, Max probably felt for him because he wanted to be the first :(

But yeah this, The craziness/shock of the moment alone sometimes causes people to have a celebratory reaction.

Imagine someone beats your friend three times, takes his title, diminishes his legacy... of course you're going to root for him to get knocked out. Understandable reaction.

Have you ever had a friend competing at something, and as a supportive friend you act like you hope the guy he's competing with dies in a fire, even if you don't really mean it? I think this is the same thing. No reflection on max, although I'm sure there was probably some Ill will after the first and second loss to Volk.

That looked like "Hah, I told you it was a good bet" congratulation...

First thing in my head was " why is that guy grabbing him like that?" Seriously that shits annoying as fuck. He's acting like Max just won the title again or something by seeing the guy that destroyed max several times move up in weight on short notice and lose.

Hey it’s still better than

hughesgirl.gif

#1 p4p but only beat 1 guy currently in the top 7 of his division... Pffft.

Back