Max will hit Khabib with the one two Hawaiian Punch, believe me

Just happy to see you like

Happy-dog.gif

Was just talking about favorite OT posters in a chat

I don’t actually have anything worthwhile to say except

Keepin my eye on u

<LatsRickStory>

It must be so cool to be able to do that...

I hope so. If Holloway can keep the fight standing (which is the biggest IF of the fight), then its his fight. Max will dig at the body and pepper up Khabibs face with straight rights and lefts. And people say Barboza is the best striker at LW and couldn't get the job done but I dont think thats true. Barboza's overall striking with his kicks and knees is nearly unmatched, but his boxing is not that great. Also Barboza doesn't have alot of heart, he was rocked by cerrones jab and submitted in less than a minute. When Khabib came forward with reckless and sloppy pressure, Barboza folded and cracked under the pressure. Max is not like Barboza and MJ, he has crazy heart, determination, and is absolutely ruthless in the cage. He went rounds with conor when conor was finishing everyone. So Max will put up a fight more than anyone else Khabib has faced, however I just dont know how Max's TDD will fare against Khabib on 6 days notice, especially since we have not seen a great wrestler really test Max since his loss to conor.

If MJ rocked khabib imagine what max will do

Been watching max since his first UFC fight. Everytime he stepped up in competition I was worried, and everytime he proved me wrong. Let's hope he can prove my doubts wrong again. War Holloway, 3rd round tko

He has a better shot than most because his take down defense is his angles. Anyone trying to stuff Khabib or out muscle him will lose.

If Michael Johnson can rock Khabib and Barboza can land on him Max can DEFINITELY hit Khabib.

Max can win this with a front kick to the face. At the beginning of each round, or after a separation along the cage and repositioning himself in the center of cage, Max can pull an Anderson vs Vitor or Machida vs Couture.

Why? Because Khabib does NOT move his head at all. At all. Bump this post Sunday morning(eastern time)

Back