Maycee Barber

She looks good.

Her fighting is alright, too.

Some vicious elbows I look forward to watching her moving forward

with barber's style and cifer's chin, they are both worth watching out for in the future... here's hoping barber loses the rousey-like schtick before her hype train derails

They gave her that as a can crushing exposition bout, she was 20lbs bigger than that girl plus the opponent didn't have a ground game. This is what UFC does for prospects: gives your favorable opponents, or non-UFC caliber opponents or aging veterans to make your name off of, then pushes you into a big fight next. We don't know how she'll look against a higher ranked opponent.

A fighter like Andrade is most definitely her ceiling, but than again, she's most of the 115er's ceiling. She's the total package, can bang, take a shot, and can wrestle like no other.

New Nickname:
The Mace
Police Strength Pepper Spray

adorable post fight interview LOL

Mackenzie dern probably submits her in 1st round though.

Girl she fought was half her size and on short notice. The size difference alone was just ridiculous.

Iron chin....

And Ciphers was never KOd...she has a iron chin as well..

I don't think you need an iron chin to not get KOed at 115. People that size just don't have the strength to put someone away.

If Barber gives up her leg like that against Dern she's tapping

She was on Dana's Tuesday Night Contender Series and looked impressive there too.

I don't think you need an iron chin to not get KOed at 115. People that size just don't have the strength to put someone away.

True.
But, if you have a large bone mass for your height/weight, at any division it makes it easier for you to KO your opponent.

lmao adorable post fight intereview tho

"i am a card- i am a person THAT FIGHTS ON A BIG CARD!!" *smiles*

Most interesting WMMA fight i've seen in a while. And she's hot. She could be the star that WMMA needs.

Aspen Ladd is a really good prospect as well. Add in Tatiana Suarez and there are some legit future stars in wmma

for sure wood

They gave her that as a can crushing exposition bout, she was 20lbs bigger than that girl plus the opponent didn't have a ground game. This is what UFC does for prospects: gives your favorable opponents, or non-UFC caliber opponents or aging veterans to make your name off of, then pushes you into a big fight next. We don't know how she'll look against a higher ranked opponent.
Cifers has more fights than Barber. Both are coming in as young prospects. At 8-2, now 8-3, I wouldn't call Cifers a can.

Aging? Cifers is 26.

20lbs bigger? I'm sorry, did Barber come in 20lbs over the limit?

Pushes her into a big fight? Barber signed to fight a bigger name already?

What do you want, Baber to face top 10 or top 5 competition? It was her UFC debut. She made her MMA debut 17 months ago. You need to relax homie.

Last edited:
Back