Mayhem Miller misses weight by 24 lbs

lmao, mayhem sure knows how to deliver at the weigh-ins

mayhem_strikeforce_ringgirl.gif

Thatisthe greatest weigh in I've ever seen!

But this is very disrespectful missing weight like that... But I like that shit and mayhem is nuts.

Thatisthe greatest weigh in I've ever seen!

But this is very disrespectful missing weight like that... But I like that shit and mayhem is nuts.

Funny that you consider missing weight disrespectful, but treating a woman like a coat rack "the greatest weigh in I've ever seen."

He's a fucking joke, that's really shitty... But sadly, his mental health is the real issue.

I like how the ring girls face the wall when mayhem was on the scale.

What a bush-league promotion with that crappy music and show production. It's like it's 1993 all over again.

This guy is a joke.
His career highlight is of him doing stupid shit at weigh ins and bully beat down.

Lol. Takes shorts off and they're prolly like, "yeah, ummm, still 24 over."

To be fair it worked for Cyborg. She had a 6 pound bikini on

Talk about a slap in the face to the promoter, he is one of the very FEW if even that, to allow him to fight and he shows up 20lb+ over ? Pathetic.

Miller "made" weight again in the early morning (206.9) and the fight with Schiavolin is on.

After bringing popcorn at the weigh-in, it was time for Merenda to offer italian food and wine (appetizer: apologies) to Barnatt team.
And maybe testing the waters with Samman, who knows if he becomes free agent in the future.

WOW He probably didn't even try

Miller clearly has CTE. He was always a little bit of an oddball, but not completely off the deep end like he is now. That guy seriously needs help and needs to retire.

On a related popcorn note, Alessandro Botti weighed in at 156.6 for the LW belt, headliner of the national card.
He had two hours to cut 1.6 lbs and keep the title fight on, but a few seconds were enough: 154.4.

Bonus: dat ring girl (again).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back