MayMac does 4.5m domestic & over 5.5m worldwide, plus CC numbers

The world consist more than just the US and UK you know.... if they officially got 4.5m in the US and 1 mil in the UK its not hard to imagine 1.2m addition PPV buys total from places like Canada, South America, Russia, Asia, Australia etc.

I know the fight was everywhere in Toronto (Canada)

Dana always exaggerates PPV numbers.
But even if the fight did "eh" outside of domestic & UK, its the record holder worldwide

Dana always exaggerates PPV numbers.
But even if the fight did "eh" outside of domestic & UK, its the record holder worldwide

Well unofficially anyway, since there has never been anything close to a legit report about worldwide numbers for May/Pac

The world consist more than just the US and UK you know.... if they officially got 4.5m in the US and 1 mil in the UK its not hard to imagine 1.2m addition PPV buys total from places like Canada, South America, Russia, Asia, Australia etc.

I know the fight was everywhere in Toronto (Canada)

What the fuck is the UK?

Conor was lucky to get 50 mill out of that fight

UFC took at least 60%

So it officially beat MayPac worldwide & in revenue, but a hair under domestic
Mayweather-Pacquiao had a higher revenue since it had a higher gate and sold more ppvs.
They had reports that Mayweather-Pacquiao fell at 4.8m when it was all said and done so that would still mean it beat May-Mac in global ppv buys and revenue.

Mayweather-Pacquiao had a higher revenue since it had a higher gate and sold more ppvs.
They had reports that Mayweather-Pacquiao fell at 4.8m when it was all said and done so that would still mean it beat May-Mac in global ppv buys and revenue.

Not true
MayMac sold more worldwide & over-all revenue & MayPac was 4.6m domestic & just under 5.5m worldwide
MayPac beat that domestic & UK & that did not include the rest of the world

Not true
MayMac sold more worldwide & over-all revenue & MayPac was 4.6m domestic & just under 5.5m worldwide
MayPac beat that domestic & UK & that did not include the rest of the world
UK is cheaper in PPV money than America. Also the gate was about $20m less than May-Pac.
I dont think May-Mac did more revenue wise.

UK is cheaper in PPV money than America. Also the gate was about $20m less than May-Pac.
I dont think May-Mac did more revenue wise.

They made up that $20m in advertising (which broke records)
But if you want to believe otherwise, no biggie (not being sarcastic)
I'll go with the reports of people that follow these things closely

Back