Mayweather Boxing Club on Floyd stepping in the cage

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some guys from the Mayweather Boxing Club talking about the video of Floyd stepping into the cage in the recent video

It's all about the width, baby.

Am I right, ladies, or am I right?

Never gonna happen. Mayweather wouldn't last with any top BW to LW and they'd wanna charge $100 for it. Besides, his team isn't gonna let him get embarrassed by getting blasted with a head kick. Mayweather would be the only guy that Conor could hit with his spinning shit.

most people don't know shit about boxing
Except its not about boxing. Its about an old boxer keeping his name relevant by teasing something everybody knows isnt gonna happen. Say what you will about Mayweather but he cares about his legacy, a loss in MMA is something he'd never risk.

Hell, he killed 2 birds with one stone. Firstly the vid was an ad for Paddy power, and secondly, it keeps people talking about Conor/Floyd ------ setting up the second boxing match + added bonus of keeping his name in the media.

Never gonna happen. Mayweather wouldn't last with any top BW to LW and they'd wanna charge $100 for it. Besides, his team isn't gonna let him get embarrassed by getting blasted with a head kick. Mayweather would be the only guy that Conor could hit with his spinning shit.
But they are talking about making a special rules fight where they stand them up after 15 seconds.... like 15 seconds is the max time on the ground and then they get a stand up by the ref... some shit like that...

i dont know how serious could this be... sounds ridiculous but they were talking about it on ufc unfiltered

And honestly i can see it happening... WME seems bound to bend over to anyone who can make them money.

Except its not about boxing. Its about an old boxer keeping his name relevant by teasing something everybody knows isnt gonna happen. Say what you will about Mayweather but he cares about his legacy, a loss in MMA is something he'd never risk.

Hell, he killed 2 birds with one stone. Firstly the vid was an ad for Paddy power, and secondly, it keeps people talking about Conor/Floyd ------ setting up the second boxing match + added bonus of keeping his name in the media.
everytime I come across your posts, I stare at the av for way too long

All Mayweather has to do is fix a fight with an unknown MMA fighter and he can make a few hundred million.

Wow Floyd is not going to fight in MMA? WOW WOW WOW I'm shocked! SHOCKED!! We needed video to prove this theory, good thing we have these morons who have less vocabulary then Chinese English students to explain this to us. We are so lucky to have them. Thank you guys. Respect dog, y'all know what I mean, fo realz dogz fo sho

But they are talking about making a special rules fight where they stand them up after 15 seconds.... like 15 seconds is the max time on the ground and then they get a stand up by the ref... some shit like that...

i dont know how serious could this be... sounds ridiculous but they were talking about it on ufc unfiltered

And honestly i can see it happening... WME seems bound to bend over to anyone who can make them money.

He still doesn't have the instincts to see a head kick coming. Unless it's only gonna be hands, he'd probably go down from a well placed body kick.

Some think he won't do it, but Dewey Cooper, Badou Jack.. two relevant names in the industry, both say it's coming. A big sign is Dewey being a paid MMA trainer for TMT now, and Badou saying Floyd doesn't lose anything if he gets beat because its not his sport, but that the payday shouldn't be passed up.

Side note: Roy Nelson is in a more recent Mayweather Boxing Channel video saying he thinks Floyd can come into mma and beat Conor, if he takes training seriously. Teymur, prior to the Conor vs Floyd boxing match, said he was ko'd by Floyd in MMA sparring. Lando, Pettis bros and McKee, amongst others, have said they have trained mma and boxing with Floyd.

Unless wme has an extra $200+ million lying around, it ain't happening

Two interviews stood out for me there.....one was where the guy simply said that Floyd is selling something. Which makes sense, he is promoting and promoting something for mma. He wouldnt be doing that for no reason or to stay relevant.....so I do agree he is starting to sell something, but what?? Two was J'Leon Love....he seems like he actually knows something on the inside.

Back