Mayweather Boxing Podcast

Awesome stuff, Ill have to spend this weekend catching up!

Here is the newest edition. Kevin Newman II is the guest. We talk about Conor Floyd, Ward vs. Kovalev and the cheap shot at the Glory 42 event. Next week Stitch Duran will be on

I hope you get as many followers and subscribers as possible with this Conor Floyd fight trending.

I hope you get as many followers and subscribers as possible with this Conor Floyd fight trending.
thanks so much. I think I have all the technical stuff behind me so I can start promoting it better. we also have mike Tyson and leonard Ellerbe lined up for the coming weeks. it will just keep getting better I think. also, if there are people you guys want on in the future let me know. we can get most if they are in vegas. mike maccallum, earnie shavers, quick tillis and a lot of other guys are in the area, so it would be fun to get some old timers.

thanks so much. I think I have all the technical stuff behind me so I can start promoting it better. we also have mike Tyson and leonard Ellerbe lined up for the coming weeks. it will just keep getting better I think. also, if there are people you guys want on in the future let me know. we can get most if they are in vegas. mike maccallum, earnie shavers, quick tillis and a lot of other guys are in the area, so it would be fun to get some old timers.
Would personally enjoy it if Luis Monda/Sinister was on there

Pic from last night with Stitch Duran. Show will be released tomorrow. We look to be having Leonard Ellerbe for next week.

19264657_10214248214698957_1913859034758918599_o.jpg

me too. we will obviously be covering it quite a bit. I think we have gotten better each week. finally have the audio problems solved, etc. time to start promoting more

here is episode number 9. stitch duran was great. he was in the corner for Andre Ward, so we talked about that fight, Andre Dirrell, his UFC tenure, Floyd-McGregor, etc. I think this was a pretty good show. Please let me know what you think
[media]

Looks pretty cool.will definitely have a watch when I get the chance tomorrow.

here was episode 10 with Kevin Lee. we talked about conor/Floyd, his beating Chiesa, and some other stuff.

Excellent stuff browsef keep up the good work
Dewey is a character !

Here is the newest episode featuring myself, floyd sr., amer abdallah, helen yee and TMT fighter Lionell Thompson. Its mostly all manny vs. horn stuff with sr. trashing manny.

Huge news for us! been agreed to just looking for the date, we are having a MAJOR A list celebrity on the show soon. Not from the boxing world but a boxing fan. probably one of the top 20 or so famous entertainers in the world

Here is the newest episode featuring myself, floyd sr., amer abdallah, helen yee and TMT fighter Lionell Thompson. Its mostly all manny vs. horn stuff with sr. trashing manny.

Huge news for us! been agreed to just looking for the date, we are having a MAJOR A list celebrity on the show soon. Not from the boxing world but a boxing fan. probably one of the top 20 or so famous entertainers in the world

Ronda Rousey !!! Jk looking forward

Back