Mayweather is Training Again

Conor wins the rematch inside 2 Octagon rounds.

Mayweather isn't ready for Conor 2.0

Floyd is never going to fight MMA, there is no money to afford him and even if they had he wouldnt accept to fight on a whole different sport.

Conor was who wanted to get a giant boxing superfight purse,if they do it again it is going to be on a boxing ring thats for sure,floyd wouldnt accept to loss even in an arm wrestling competition at this point of his career,he is one of the best ever of his sport and being undefeated is one of the marks of his career

i dont think it would be too low mate,Conor can trash talk his way to get the numbers, 50% or more of the first fight.

there is a legion of people who are really delusional towards him
You may be right that he wouldn't do it; but he would still be undefeated in his sport and one of the GOATs. I doubt Floyd really cares about how good he is at wrestling, jiu jitsu and muay thai (which is what would decide the MMA fight - obviously he is the better boxer) and nobody making lists of greatest boxers would judge him for a MMA fight performance. You may be right about his desire not to lose though - I just can't fathom being so "proud of your legacy" that you couldn't do a 1 minute sporting match for half a billion dollars with comparably little risk of serious injury in a completely different sport than what you are known for.

As far as the money, I don't think he would be signing with the UFC and on their pay scale, or anything in that dimension whatsoever...this would be a special fight on his terms, like the boxing match. I'm pretty confident that this would be the biggest earning fight of his career, the media frenzy would be utterly insane.

Floyd could get so much buzz and attention if he posted a 5 second video of him defending a takedown

Floyd could get so much buzz and attention if he posted a 5 second video of him defending a takedown
conor7.gif

Back