Mayweather threw 6 punches 1Rd, 10 2Rd, 12 3Rd

Harlekin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
McGregor looked far better than I thought he would and he finally used his Jab. Props to him.

Mayweather carried him a lot though.
4th round Mayweather started the fight and began to up his punch output from 6 - 12 to 31 - 68 per round.
That's when the fight started.

Mayweather was the most defensive when Conor was the most dangerous.

No. Fucking. Shit.

I thought the fight started when the bell rung.

Then again I don't know shit about boxing, so, thanks for the info!

Mayweather wasn't too serious.

By Rd 2 he was already taking the fight lightly

No respect for Conor whatsoever

UepSTfZ.gif

6DYnLiC.gif

Conor and that mouth wide open. Gotta be awful looking at that frail old man that isn't even breathing heavy in the 10th round and he's gasping like a fish out of water.

2 judges still scored rounds 2 & 3, 10-9 Mayweather...

Mayweather wasn't too serious.

By Rd 2 he was already taking the fight lightly

No respect for Conor whatsoever

UepSTfZ.gif
Lol he just took a jab that bounced his head backwards before that gif

He knew Conor would gas.

In the 1st or 2nd rd his dad told him in the corner than they would start fighting in the 4th rd.
Lol he just took a jab that bounced his head backwards before that gif

That's Floyd's whole plan
fight offensively = getting hit
fight defensively = not getting hit

This is the 1st time he ever fought offensively in his career, which he said he would do before the fight

Absolutely no respect for Conor

In the 1st or 2nd rd his dad told him in the corner than they would start fighting in the 4th rd.

This is the 1st time he ever fought offensively in his career, which he said he would do before the fight

Yeah his game plan is to get hit lol sure kid.

Yeah his game plan is to get hit lol sure kid.

He's a defensive fighter, not an offensive fighter....and he fought offensively

Mad? :D

Admit it bro you were mad before the fight and you were furious after the fight.

Click on your username and read your post history for the past 2 weeks or should I do it myself? lol :D

Yes he turned up tbe offense after the rounds you listed, but could you also list Conor's stats because people are acting like McGregor didn't do a thing for the rest of the fight

You talk out of your ass. You don't even watch boxing you silly cunt.

I was concerned for Conor in the corner at the end of the 2nd round when he was taking deep breaths then you see Floyd laughing and smiling without even breaking sweat.

I was concerned for Conor in the corner at the end of the 2nd round when he was taking deep breaths
yeah, floyd saw it too and said to himself, damn, if i end this now, theres gonna be some upset, lets dance for a few rounds more

Back