Mazzy Star

Anyone like Mazzy Star in the 90's? Thought she sucked?

I really enjoyed their music, but they never got very big:

I love this song but I think its the only hit they had and all their songs sounded the same.

I think that's pretty much their only song, a little too depressing for my tastes

Did they do that song "fade into you"???

Anyone like Mazzy Star in the 90's? Thought she sucked?

I really enjoyed their music, but they never got very big:

It's one of the most frequently featured songs in movies and tv.

I think I listened to this during a few break ups in middle school.

I liked Fade Into You, but that was the only song of theirs I knew. I read that their lead singer, Hope Sandoval, had pretty bad stage fright and only liked performing in dim light (similar to the video). That probably didn't make for an exciting live act.

Yep, love 'em. Have/had all their albums. Hope Sandoval is dynamite.

So i like that song, and the main reason is because i used to watch this show VH1 Bands on the Run. The singer of the band i was rooting for, Flickerstick, did a cover of it.

lol, this was the song they played at the end of angus when he danced with melissa lefevre. suck on that one james van der beek.

I liked Fade Into You, but that was the only song of theirs I knew. I read that their lead singer, Hope Sandoval, had pretty bad stage fright and only liked performing in dim light (similar to the video). That probably didn't make for an exciting live act.

she was really hot too. Great song, but I only know that one.

chris isaak had a few decent songs that I like more as an adult than as a kid when they came out.

Back