News MBA...done

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sup boys?!?!?

Last night was my MBA commencement ceremony. It was a roller coaster of emotions.

My Father-in-law, Ronnie came after kicking Cancer's ass, and that was enough to make Ol' Red tear up.

About a year and three months ago, we had a talk on the deck of his house, after his first round of chemo. He was being candid with me as a man and said he didn't know if he could do five more rounds.

I rallied that gem of a man, and made him promise that he would kick this things ass and I would get my MBA so we could hug at my in person commencement.

We made it Ronnie!!!

Shout out to all my supporters in this community. You all were more helpful that you probably know. The levity the lot of you have added to my troubled life will never be understated.

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>

Last edited:
make Ol' Red tear up.
senor-chang-gay.gif

But seriously congrats on the MBA solid achievement you should be proud of

I sometimes have mixed feelings about never going to my B.S. or M.S. graduation ceremonies. I am unsure why my parents were so unsupported. It is like they didn't want me to feel like I had the world by the balls. In retrospect, you should go to the ceremonies to pump up your tank with motivation because the real world is a tough road to hoe. If you ain't pumped up at the start, it is easy to lose motivation. You have to reflect on the things you did that were very hard to do even if they were only milestones.

I sometimes have mixed feelings about never going to my B.S. or M.S. graduation ceremonies. I am unsure why my parents were so unsupported. It is like they didn't want me to feel like I had the world by the balls. In retrospect, you should go to the ceremonies to pump up your tank with motivation because the real world is a tough road to hoe. If you ain't pumped up at the start, it is easy to lose motivation. You have to reflect on the things you did that were very hard to do even if they were only milestones.

I went for the people that supported me. I'm not exactly a front of the stage guy, but sometimes, those moments are nice in that you can remember the journey.

Sup boys?!?!?

Last night was my MBA commencement ceremony. It was a roller coaster of emotions.

My Father-in-law, Ronnie came after kicking Cancer's ass, and that was enough to make Ol' Red tear up.

About a year and three months ago, we had a talk on the deck of his house, after his first round of chemo. He was being candid with me as a man and said he didn't know if he could do five more rounds.

I rallied that gem of a man, and made him promise that he would kick this things ass and I would get my MBA so we could hug at my in person commencement.

We made it Ronnie!!!

Shout out to all my supporters in this community. You all were more helpful that you probably know. The levity the lot of you have added to my troubled life will never be understated.

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>
Congrats dude, really happy for you ...and Ronnie. Cancer can eat a giant bag of dicks.

Sup boys?!?!?

We made it Ronnie!!!

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>

Congrats you sexy bastad lol.

I've been wanting to get a boat, and Im thinking about this one...note the company name lol.Screenshot_20231119-180116.png

Sup boys?!?!?

We made it Ronnie!!!

Let's get it boys!!!!!

<GinJuice>
Congrats!

congrats my boi

love hearing shercess stories

next time your entorage will discreetly disposal of the riff raff at the local taco joint for you

Back