Media Mcgregor backing Khamzat against Usman. A history of bro-mance between Notorious and the wolf.

Does Khamzat and McGregor respect each other?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought he called all these guys “rats”
That’s only for Khabibs crew?

Conor hates Usman for when Usman publicly emasculated him by offering him a title shot @ WW after he was flapping his gums about beating both him & Masvidal.

' Anytime /anywhere'
Nothing but chirping crickets since 2020

Didn't Conor called him RAT LIP and Khamzat tried to fly to Ireland to beat him up but was stopped? these guys are fake as fuck

One moment Conor calls Islam an inbred, another moment he praises Khamzat.

Khamzat and Islam look similar enough so he is basically insulting Khamzat too {<jordan}
Is Khamzat from the well known incest hotbed known as Dagestan?
Also, McGregor is a part of the traveling Irish which may be the most inbred people on the planet not named Justin Gaethje or Bryce Mitchell.

Khamzat likes Conor cuz he knows its great for marketing.
Most fighters actually tend to like Conor tbh. People forget he's a salesman at the end of the day and judge him based off he sells fights.

"Steep skid"

I wonder what kind of streak he would describe for himself lol..

Khamzat once famously flew to ireland to try to beat the shit out of conor. No friendship brewing here, just a scared irish boy looking to make friends in that part of the world where he is most hated
He isn’t scared of shit

When he called Chimy rat lip I laughed a lot.

Conor hates Usman for when Usman publicly emasculated him by offering him a title shot @ WW after he was flapping his gums about beating both him & Masvidal.

' Anytime /anywhere'
Nothing but chirping crickets since 2020
Conor hates Ali

Didn't Conor coin the nickname "Rat Lip"? That doesn't sound like respect.

Jarl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back