McGregor backtracks and unretires in one tweet.

Pfft
At least he didn’t delete the tweet, not this one

It's only business confirmed. When shit gets real.

It's weird that WWE hasn't offered Conor good money, he'd be perfect there.

Probably got informed how much it was going to cost for lawyers and realized he had to go make more money.

You wanna AV bet on it?

I hate to be a bitch about it, But only 2014 or older, and only black belt or above.

My position is too weak given the previous fights outcome so I demand a strong account in return.

So, if there are any 'elders' willing to take this 'easy' AV bet against me, it's on.

Maybe @Peteyandjia would like to redeem himself :D Where you at Petey ?

Conor should do himself and everyone else a favor and shut his fucking cockwasher until he has a fight signed.

Pre-champ conor was the best, laser beam focus, talking about getting to the top, indomitable confidence and self-belief, excluding that one insecure moment when he developed imaginary lats so big that Shogun who is a 100% all class gentleman laughed at him.
Back then he fun and could still laugh at himself.

Now, his energy is different, there is way less humor and he seems “darker” and way out of touch with the fans

I wouldn't lose any respect for Conor if called Gaethje, Aldo, Holloway, Poirier, Conor has options, so stop f*king around and live up to your hype.

But I thought Islam is the religion of peace? Why would they ever want to retaliate? Hypocrites.

Peace is ensured by enforcing respect in society.... something that she-male can't grasp.

McGregor have already a lot of problems right now, why throwing shit at the dude who beat his ass? That's dumb. And kind of sad, too.

Conor should have used some of his Floyd money to train w/ the Russian Olympic wrestling team, if he was serious about beating Khabib.
Conor will never be able to beat Khabib now. He should just retire and make money off his Proper 12 whiskey.

We all knew he was full of shit, Now for another fight, needs to happen asap.

Can the UFC just let Khabib choke this motherfucker out again and send him on his manlet way please.

I have never seen a fall from grace this cringey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back