McGregor cheated at least 19 times against Khabib; Herb Dean should be fired.

mZitWlX.png
Hmmm okay fine, I’ll give you that. But that that screenshot proves that Conor was out classed. Clearly.

Hmmm okay fine, I’ll give you that. But that that screenshot proves that Conor was out classed. Clearly.

How so? 3/7 takedowns, strikes are pretty close. I don't know what that control stat is but if you look at that same stat in khabibs other fights, conor is the only person with any time at all. Other opponents are 0.

Michael Johnson 25% strikes, 20/70
Edson Barboza 32% strikes, 25/77
Al Iaquina 30% strikes, 43/143
Conor Mcgregor 75% strikes, 96/128

How so? 3/7 takedowns, strikes are pretty close. I don't know what that control stat is but if you look at that same stat in khabibs other fights, conor is the only person with any time at all. Other opponents are 0.
Bc Khabib ‘out numbered’ Conor in everything. Isn’t that being outclassed?

We’re going circles. The real question is why couldn’t Conor OUT wrestle Khabib, why couldn’t he OUT strike Khabib, why couldn’t he OUT ‘submit’ Khabib?

Yes, Conor was OUT classed.

Michael Johnson 25% strikes, 20/70
Edson Barboza 32% strikes, 25/77
Al Iaquina 30% strikes, 43/143
Conor Mcgregor 75% strikes, 96/128
MMA doesn’t work. Styles make fights. So by your logic, Chael is a superior striker than A. Silva?

Being in danger has nothing to do with having it easy or not. Khabib had to work hard everywhere, conor was not a pushover like you want to believe. Its okay though, you can always pray that in the rematch khabib will ragdoll him and change his face.

What rematch? Khabib needs to fight against fighters that actually pose a threat and not some clowns.

I was going to do this. Then I realized I had to get to work. I also had to go out with my girlfriend last night....so I couldnt do it then either. When do you find time and energy to do this with your job, friends, and life? Oh wait.....
I was gonna say the same thing, but I was too busy not being a dick.

His account is over a year old and only has 40 posts, it's an alt account; and his posts revolve exclusively around McGregor, just ignore him and save your energy ;).

Alt account? No, I just have better things to do than frequent forums. I only show up to put haters in their place with some facts

quit fucking crying your boy won its over
who gives a shit if he cheated he lost

if he won maybe this thread would matter

Ha. Cheated and still got destroyed. Thread matters :)

Damn. Should’ve named his whiskey proper 14.

Has Herb Dean commented on his cheating post fight yet?

Brilliant post, TS. As dominant over Conor as Khabib.
One the most damning indictments of a UFC fighter in Sherdog history.

Brilliant post, TS. As dominant over Conor as Khabib.
One the most damning indictments of a UFC fighter in Sherdog history.
Half of them are false or meaningless in terms of giving conor an advantage. don't see anyting wrong with glove grabbing when its obvious khabibs fingers were also in conors gloves, nowhere else they can be. The elbow wasn't illegal, khabib pushed conors foot down so its an accidental low blow, fingers out, well no need to even comment on that. The only one thats important is the knee, but thats because khabib said 'hey, dana' Conor was just trying to remind him he's supposed to be fighting and not talking to people outside the cage.

Here's a damning indictment for how much of a pussy khabib is. Takes this left hand in round 3 then immediately shoots for a takedown which conor defends flawlessly.
kha1.jpg

Last edited:
(I made the below gifs, but the captions were in the video already).

12-6 elbows and strikes on the back of Khabib's head with right elbow, and grabbing shorts with left hand:
15394562981383880.gif

Grabbing shorts with left hand:
1539457356130693.gif

15394575992440237.gif

Grabbing Khabib's glove with right hand:
15394576902440295.gif

1539456425272286.gif

1539456521272247.gif

15394566341306937.gif

Illegal knee:
1539456154130459.gif

Grabbing fence with foot:
1539456752272267.gif

Grabbing fence again with foot (right after the above gif):
15394568361306938.gif

Illegal pointing fingers forward with outstretched hand:
15394569811306967.gif

Groin kick:
1539457081130699.gif

This is the most cheating ever committed in one fight in the history of the UFC. Corrupted Herb Dean did nothing, not surprisingly. Tons of predicted shady behaviors from Herb Dean as soon as he was announced to be the referee for this fight.

Does it really matter? He was still dominated and tapped.

Back