McGregor could pay Tony to step down

In that case you would be banned years ag...oh sorry you are here for few months.

AssuredScrawnyArmadillo-small.gif
which of my threads was this bad ? tell me !

I don't think you would have to pay Tony anything to step down. He has stepped down before for free. Just get Michael Johnson to have a few words with him, he will be outside kicking poles and tripping on cables.

Man, TS is getting a lot of flack for something that is absolutely commonplace in boxing, albeit with the roles reversed a bit here.

Boxers will usually pay a step aside fee to their mandatory opponent when they have a more lucrative fight lined up. I'm not saying it should be done here, since Khabib/Tony is already all signed and official, but if Conor ends up jumping the line in front of Gaethje, then Gaethje deserves to be compensated for that bullshit.

It's better than Dana saying "we need to get on the same page" when trying to pass over a more deserving contender for his boy. It's not a bad idea. That said, since UFC wants the fight so badly, THEY should be the ones paying Gaethje the step aside fee.

Remember when Ramos received death threats after injuring Salah? Some people here are calling for a ban because I want to take Tony out of the field.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ts-england-spain-nations-league-a8529671.html

Tony would take the money, burn it n not give up his spot.

Back