News McGregor donates $500K to Louisiana charity

LOL!

This guy takes trolling to a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE nother level! Look, he may not be able to compete favourably in today's division but I can't lie - he keeps me laughing. If he's not getting KO'd these days he is trolling somebody. It's pure laughs with this guy.

And good for that charity. They should call up Dustin's charity and donate half. They would never have gotten a penny except for Dustin trusting Conor's handshake.

I read on Sherdog today - "your honour and a sack of pototoes is worth a sack of potatoes". And I get to use it so soon!

War Conrat! Permanent MMA troll!

that would be incredibly disrespectful to conor if they gave half to another organization. that money is meant for their organization and their kids. it would be like giving your mother money to pay bills, but she instead gives it to her friend or whatever. not cool.

If he stayed anonymous people would call him a greedy pos that never donates to charity, can't win.

He did win actually because everyone including myself thought he already gave that dustin money too charity and got all the wank praise for it but now he just looks the big petty rat he is.

Sure, there's a lot bad that can be said about Conor, but Dustin was a jackass to take his negotiations public.

Social media has severely degraded common sense for a large portion of the population. Dustin is an example of that.
Social media made millenials and znowflakes to the kind of men they are. The lying no honor having men with too much of metrosexuality and narcissm. CunTard is a nice example aka also sick in that hospital...

very cool ...there is no way conor is greedy

I'm glad Dustin is cool with it, but I'm not as forgiving. Conor still owes 500k to Dustin's charity and shouldnt be let off the hook by mma fans. Bet it won't ever happen though.

Who cares... That dollar amount is a drop in the bucket for his financial situation. The generous wealthy are the ones that donate more than 0.001 percent of their earnings to charity

Back