Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

Mage

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

@3mins & 5 secs he starts talking about how and why he trained his bottom game and why Dustin backed away from pounding him out.
He actually developed that ferocious ground game because he had to be on his back during fight camp cause of his semi broken leg which btw he threw with full power against dustin multiple times.

Guess Conor believes he was too much for Dustin on the ground.
Anyone buying this sh1t!?
xD

While actually this happened.
IMG_20210711_205440.jpg

He really is a dreamer and believes his own hype

Dustin wanted him back on the feet to KO him, or wear him down to go back on the floor. Dustin knows his own BJJ is not great, and Conors is not either, but good enough to stop any potential submission unless he is really gassed.

He really is a dreamer and believes his own hype

Dustin wanted him back on the feet to KO him, Dustin knows his BJJ is not great, and Conors is enough to stop any potential submission unless he is really gassed.
No man.
You missed it too.
Dustin in his post fight interview said Conor held his gloves by pushing his fingers inside and pulling him into upkicks. He was cheating... And thats why Dustin backed away.

Last edited:
No man.
You missed it too.
Dustin in his post fight interview said Conor held his gloves by pushing his fingers inside and pulling him into upkicks. He was cheating... Ans thats why Dustin backed away.
Ahh yeah my bad, yeah he was holding the gloves I forgot.

Either way he never backed away from his vicious GNP from the bottom. Delusional

I wonder to what point being delusional is actually beneficial. Conor obviously has a lot of self belief, which is impressive in a way.

He's delusional if he thinks Dustin let him up because he was hurt. He held the gloves, which was only reason Dustin let him up. The last time he was able to get up and do decently in the clinch and win rd 1. This time his grappling looked way worse and he was getting smashed a couple minutes in. Wtf was he thinking pulling guard?

I wonder if he has that sort of belief 24/7 or if he speaks honestly with his coaches behind closed doors.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA

Haters on suicide watch because Conor is in great spirits and took ZERO damage from Dooostins VICIOUS gound and pound.

GnP "from the bottom" .... like how he absorbed Khabibs strikes to wear him out and tire him from the bottom ...

Lol

Back