Mcgregor fans cause chaos in Vegas

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Wombat for life!
200.gif

Wow I hope my fight prediction will come true. Conor gets DQ for kicking Khabib's nuts and then the fans riot inside the arena. I want to see Dana's face when the PPV becomes a shitshow.

In the end the Irish lose almost everything. They should handle tonight's smash okay.

ah so like any soccer game in Europe? oh wow

McGregor fans all over Vegas will, for decades to come, regale us with stories that start, "I don't really remember that night..."

Imagine what might happen if its a close fight and Khabib wins by split decision. They'll be rioting, turning over cars and lighting them on fire, throwing trash cans through windows, ect. The police are going to have their hands full.

what are you talking about? Khabib probably has the most gangster fans, the guy is a devout muslim, you don't think there is terrorists who want this guy to shmesh Christian Conor's face in the name of Allah?

a bunch of drunk hooligans are nothing compared to 5 guys who will strap bombs to themselves and walk into crowded supermarkets.

Men fight men in my world bud

Would be pretty annoying to be a police officer in Vegas right now.

Khabib is gonna feel lonely in there. All the fans against him and he's got a dangerous opponent trying to take his head off. The crowd will play a big factor in this one....Khabib better hope he takes them out of the fight.

Conor fans acting like dumbfucks, I for one am shocked.

All alcoholics will have the same end. Go to jail or hospital. Today they gone jail tomorrow he gone hospital.

We all have the same end fella, simply enjoy your life how you see fit.

Back