McGregor is making it hard to be a fan.

Conor has intimated as much that he would have quit fighting a long time ago if it were not for the money. He is not into fighting for its own sake.
then he needs to stop claiming he's the champion. He's ducking worse than GDR. Fighting is just his past time because he sucked at soccer

I think we're both looking at the same information, but drawing different conclusions from it.

Well that's the platform for so many discussions on here. MMA brings us together, the Internet tears us apart, eh?

Its frustrating to see a fighter so ridiculously talented waste his athletic prime like this. When he wants to fight is up to him but he needs to allow order in the divisions he has competed in.

He left featherweight in shambles and lightweight is also on hold. This is bullshit. His rise to to the FW title was one of the most exciting but his ego and larger than life persona has eclipsed his in cage abilities at this point.

I will always be a fan of his fighting style and abilities but everything else can fuck off

Absolutely agree with the last paragraph. Was a big fan of his in his cage warriors days and was really excited about his move to the ufc. He’s fckin unbearable now and is turning in to a fraud and a embarrassment. Champions defend their belt and this is how legacy’s are built. His career now appears to be fighting small retired boxers, fighting nate Diaz every year and acting like a c*nt

I was never a fan because I saw through the man. Now you caught out front with nowhere to go. He's talented at talking/promoting himself, at fighting he's very good but not deep. If you gonna be a LW in the UFC you need to be deeper than a lone left hand.

I think that sums his talents up perfectly. He’s got to the top by being a great self promoter, Is a fantastic offensive fighter, has had some luck and favourable matchups, and destroyed a long standing champion. At FW he’s a fckin beast. However we’ve already seen him struggle against guys his natural size because if he can’t bang then out he’s in trouble. He knows this and I think he’ll fight Diaz again and will only talk about fighting Tony, khabib or the other tough fights for him at lw. He loses to a few guys at LW

Hendo held two titles simultaneously and defended both of them in the UFC
The person i responded to didnt mention hendo. He beat rampage so ill agree with you on defending

Repeat from another Conor thread:

"...
We're sitting here … I'm supposed to be the MVP FIGHTER, and we're in here talking about BELLATOR. I mean, listen, we're talking about BELLATOR. Not THE UFC. Not THE UFC. Not THE UFC. We're talking about BELLATOR. Not THE UFC. Not THE UFC that I go out there and die for and FIGHT EVERY FIGHT like it's my last. Not THE UFC. We're talking about BELLATOR, man.

I mean how silly is that. And we're talking about BELLATOR. I know I'm supposed to NOT FUCK UP. I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that and I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do, I honestly do. But we're talking about BELLATOR, man. What are we talking about? BELLATOR? We're talking about BELLATOR, man?"

Repeat from another Conor thread:

"...
We're sitting here … I'm supposed to be the MVP FIGHTER, and we're in here talking about BELLATOR. I mean, listen, we're talking about BELLATOR. Not THE UFC. Not THE UFC. Not THE UFC. We're talking about BELLATOR. Not THE UFC. Not THE UFC that I go out there and die for and FIGHT EVERY FIGHT like it's my last. Not THE UFC. We're talking about BELLATOR, man.

I mean how silly is that. And we're talking about BELLATOR. I know I'm supposed to NOT FUCK UP. I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that and I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do, I honestly do. But we're talking about BELLATOR, man. What are we talking about? BELLATOR? We're talking about BELLATOR, man?"
What the fuck is this shit

Conor needs to fight Ferguson. That is #1 on my wish list. If he dies that within 6 months (preferably sooner) I will forgive all of his douchery.

Back