McGregor is the only fighter to ever....

According to Dana, that honor belongs to Jesse Taylor.

Not even close ain't nobody care or know about Jesse Taylor accept for friends & family

It takes money to make money - why risk the brand when you can afford to invest in yourself?

Hahahaha, all you fuckers do is complain about him everyday, yet can’t keep his name out your mouth. Priceless.

Need a 300k training camp to squeak out a decision against Nate Diaz. I guess Conor really is doing things no other fighter has done. Most of the fighters who've decisively beat Nate probably only spent like 5k.

Why are you so obssessed with Conor? Every thread I've ever seen of yours is about him

Conner's relevance has literally dieded.

He is a pathetic ducking fraud.

Proportional to the amount of money Conor had at the time, compared to the other fighters, I'm sure he spent a whole lot fewer dollars relative to everyone else.

Need a 300k training camp to squeak out a decision against Nate Diaz. I guess Conor really is doing things no other fighter has done. Most of the fighters who've decisively beat Nate probably only spent like 5k.

Why do you care what Conor spends his money on? Jealous much?

Oh please lol. Let's see Nate try to make 145 lol.

Maybe Nate doesn't wanna look like an entirely different person

9b3c8b9308ad5cb794cce512cab62cda98995947008902bb2ff31637c41bad95_large

Maybe Nate doesn't wanna look like an entirely different person

9b3c8b9308ad5cb794cce512cab62cda98995947008902bb2ff31637c41bad95_large

Conor can make championship weight 145 and has never even needed a towel or any dramatics. Nate has missed 156. He would literally die trying to make 145.

You can keep pretending they are the same size if it makes you feel better.

The only thing that keeps anyone talking about Conor anymore is his legion of haters' obsession. No one else even cares since he's not fighting anymore.

OP needs a girlfriend, Conor on the brain 24/7

{<huh}

Back