Rumored McGregor may have been in a physical altercation when in England for a funeral

His wife Dee who's just had another baby with him. What must be going through her head, or thinking maybe just fuck it, money signs..?
Once you get to a certain degree of money women will tolerate cheating as long as it’s not out in the open

Which Conor is appearantly not really doing a good job at.

I'm sticking with my prediction that Conor is dead by 40. Either from accidental alcohol and drug mixing or by assaulting someone who is carrying a weapon, likely in the US.

I reckon he's going to end up in jail like Aaron Hernandez - maybe he's already killed?

If he hasn't I can see him concealing a handgun into the arena before one of his upcoming fights, and in the event he loses unearthing it and shooting his opponent in a violent jealous rage in a scene that mirrors the surreal Joker live TV murder scene.

He just seems to be unraveling after each loss and becoming more bitter after each loss, if he can't take their win, he will take their life.

Dark man I know, but I can feel it building momentum.

Last edited:
WTF does that mean? "I know you are but what am I". I swear some of you kids have downs.
No need to argue kids, just go outside and have fun.....
8dba9ab5ddc5ed742ee4cd74bbb63a81b7aca352149558dc47d42e25be8babaa_1.jpg

I reckon he's going to end up in jail like Aaron Hernandez - maybe he's already killed?

If he hasn't I can see him concealing a handgun into the arena before one of his upcoming fights, and in the event he loses unearthing it and shooting his opponent in a violent jealous rage in a scene that mirrors the surreal Joker live TV murder scene.

He just seems to be unraveling after each loss and becoming more bitter after each loss, if he can't take their win, he will take their life.

Dark man I know, but I can feel it building momentum.
Agreed!
I think there is a high chance Conor will bring in a handgun to his next fight and shoot his opponent if he loses.

Give Conor a break.
He was at the funeral of his auntie and some scouse scumbag probably started on him in the jacks.

Not sure if the level of happiness at the funeral is drug and alcohol induced or if they just have a really great outlook on death

View attachment 992146

I was thinking the exact same thing

It's both; there's a great view of mortality supplemented by copious quantities of alcohol.

When I was a kid I went round to my Irish friend's house. Got there, it seemed like a normal day. Him & his brothers were like "Go and see grandma, she's in the front room, she wants to see you." Seemed weird, but she was a nice old lady, so I was like "Sure". Walked in the front room, grandma's sat in her usual chair in the corner. "Hi grandma, how you doing?" I ask. No response. "Grandma, you wanted to see me?" She was old, she might not've heard me; I walk closer. "Grandma?" Hear chuckling behind me, turn around, everyone's at the door, watching me and laughing. "She's dead you idiot!". Me:
<Huh2><TheWire1><escalate99>
Turns out she'd died a few days before, they'd had her embalmed & had her on display (as is custom?) for (I think) a week before her funeral... which was an absolute rager.

Moral of the story: If you ever get the chance to go to an Irish funeral then go
giphy.gif
Best funerary culture I've experienced. Also Indian (Sikh) weddings > other culture weddings

<Grimes01>
Genius

I swear to god the Khabib fight mentally damaged him

He was like this before the Khabib fight. Do you not remember those pressers? He went off the rails when he got that Mayweather fight money.

Not sure if the level of happiness at the funeral is drug and alcohol induced or if they just have a really great outlook on death

Its possible I'm being totally ignorant here, but I think Irish funerals/wakes are known to be joyous affairs where everyone's drunk and celebrating the life of the deceased. Waiting for someone with real knowledge on it to tell me I'm a dipshit.

That's pretty normal over here tbh. At funerals we usually do the sombre bit in the church/crematorium but then once you go to the wake everyone just gets hammered and has a laugh.
Literally nothing weird about it at all. It’s how I grew up in the Bronx. When someone died, it was the same funeral home and the same pub every time. After the funeral everyone would get abso hammered and sing songs at the pub

He's just barely holding it together, like a real addict who lashes out at everyone around him, but because he's making people money they protect and enable him. Lets face facts here: Conor has not been the same guy since the Mayweather fight, he's been hooked on yayo and possibly other things since then.

Fans need to come to terms with the fact that Conor as a likeable personality is dead. He's an unhinged abuser/assaulter, and 5 time accused rapist, you wouldn't trust, defend or support someone with those charges that in any other walk of life, because it's a celebrity and "funny man say funny thing".. some still defend him, they value their personal entertainment over what's morally right and wrong. Bottom line: It's over for Conor. The path he's on will result in him either being in jail or dead within the decade.
But if you had his net worth, you’d be a 5 times accused rapist too

Sooner than later that loser will piss off the wrong people, and it won't end well.

That story is older than time
Yeah that'll be a lovely day.

In the meantime we have to deal with wastes of skin lauding him for his criminal behavior because he has more money than them or whatever their fucked up morality is that makes him a hero in their eyes.

Back