Media McGregor pacing like a lion watching the main event

I’m not sure what’s more cringe. Conor doing this, or OP comparing him to a lion. World would be better without both of them.

If he was "partying" I wouldn't be surprised if he just upped and round house kicked the TV

He was not even fighting tonight yet he gets a ten page and counting thread... More than anyone else on last night's card.

<{1-2}>

McGregor says "thanks pawns for keeping my name on your lips"

Last edited:
So much cringe <45><45>

Genuinely thought that was someone taking the piss out of him when I first saw it.

Can anyone name people Conor would beat rn?

He’d start as slight favourite over the old drunk Irish bloke. That said, he couldn’t hurt him in his prime, so it would be a points win for this version of McGregor, at best.

He was not even fighting tonight yet he gets a ten page and counting thread... More than anyone else on last night's card.

<{1-2}>

McGregor says "thanks pawns for keeping my name on your lips"
You forgot to tell us how much richer he is than all of us.
Dont forget to take his balls off your mouth before going to sleep, you could choke.

Looked more like a jackal waiting for a deer to come out of the water because he's scared to go in.

Lies, Conor walks at 80kilos, he would cut from 172lbs for FW. That was years ago, he's clearly put a lot more muscle mass throughout the years. He's not making 145 again, he's a LW now.

well he sucks at lw he won more at fw wasn’t he undefeated

You forgot to tell us how much richer he is than all of us.
Dont forget to take his balls off your mouth before going to sleep, you could choke.
Tick, tick..... Page number eleven about to roll around, not to mention the thread on the front page calling for a rematch between him and Max.

Thanks for your contribution.

<{1-2}>

Drunk, coked-out and pacing back and forth in front of a TV all go hand in hand with Conor these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back