Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

I hope he was on something and this isn't the new CTE Connor McGregor. It's not like he fought way past his prime taking constant KO's like Chuck Liddell did. Conor really doesn't have that many miles on him compared to most others his age.
Drugs and drinking heavily while getting punched in the face for a living isn’t a good combination. I think the partying and coke is what made chucks chin deteriorate and his timing

Thinly veiled Khabib nuthuggin thread, IMHO.
What do you mean? Conor clearly has PTSD from the Khabib fight. Knowing that at any moment, Khabib could have checked his oil and there was nothing he could have done about it. Not only is it very humbling, it clearly has him shook.

Last edited:
Imagined this would be a nonsense thread seeing things but I ain't gonna lie he seems hard core off in that video. Can't possibly be CTE. Perhaps the drug use plus the past extreme weight cutting

I doubt either PTSD or CTE would be an underlying cause, but you can see moments where he's a cunt hair from having a panic attack. You look at his eyes, and for the most part, he's off somewhere else, but when he focuses or is made to, he shuts down. I think Jake carried him in that interview. Sadly, that could have gone way worse.

Thinly veiled Khabib nuthuggin thread, IMHO.
True.

It is the order of operations. PTSD from the greatest emasculation in the sport's history leads to drug dependency which leads to shrugging your shoulders non-stop like a retard.

Him being a shitty actor, unable to form sentences, the assaults... all stems from October 6.

Khabib bless.

I think you are confusing PTSD with some other issue. Maybe you mean CTE? What Conor is doing is not Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He is not showing a trigger response to past trauma. More like he is coked out or coming down from being coked out.
Yeah.. maybe he is clearing off drugs now that he wants to go back to fight.

He had his rounds of PEDs, cocaine and booze in these last few years..

Look him next to a real athlete... Conor is like 4 years younger and looks like CR drunk uncle.
1711246623778.png

Saw an article on this on another site and had to see for myself. Don't know if dude was fuct up or just showing clear signs of PTSD. The way he twitches and shakes his shoulders and has a problem speaking was sad to see and hard to watch I ended it half way.

Dude is coked up out of his tits.

Yeah.. maybe he is clearing off drugs now that he wants to go back to fight.

He had his rounds of PEDs, cocaine and booze in these last few years..

Look him next to a real athlete... Conor is like 4 years younger and looks like CR drunk uncle.
View attachment 1036126
Never actually noticed before, but it almost looks like CR is working hard trying to avoid eye contact with Conor. He doesn't look comfortable.

Never actually noticed before, but it almost looks like CR is working hard trying to avoid eye contact with Conor. He doesn't look comfortable.

Conor probably has bad breath and Ronaldo is trying to be polite about it and avoid his stinky breath.

Saw an article on this on another site and had to see for myself. Don't know if dude was fuct up or just showing clear signs of PTSD. The way he twitches and shakes his shoulders and has a problem speaking was sad to see and hard to watch I ended it half way.

How come more guys don’t twitch?

Bless Connor for promoting cocaine awareness to the MMA community at every given opportunity

Back