Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

Fucking sad. The guy is a full blown drug addict, way passed casual user. In need of help would be an understatement. He's toying with ODing.

He's got kids and a family and all the money he could ever wish for, yet can't kick the drugs. It's a real shame.

If this interview isn't enough to get him to take a good hard look in the mirror and humble himself enough to get clean, he's fucked.

The Irish love their blow. There's probably a 1000 Irish blokes with pockets full of coke that will give him a ring at any time to come out and party

Looking at it again it could've just been Conor trying to get som shrugs in for the traps. I know I'm gonna be blasting me traps later today to get that nice and juicy look.

Goddamn thought you were all exagerating at first...then Conor started talking. I can't even figure out what he's on but he can't say 3 words in a row.

Actually someone commented and knowing how much he drinks... and as someone who's only just kicked a 24/7 raging, crippling 5 years long alcoholism myself... he could be hard withdrawing from alc there too. Could be shakes/tremors from that. The head shakes look like it.

He's not on drugs you idiots. He's just working on his shoulder strikes. Doesn't anybody remember how he took out Cerrone ? Conor the master that he is, is just getting two birds stoned at once getting those reps in while doing his movie promotion

he seems more awkward than leon here....stay away from drugs, kids

but honestly, hate to see him like this. he brought a lot of the younger generation to mma (myself included).
he was like mike tyson for zoomers so i really don't wanna see him follow that downward spiral that mike did, hopefully someone around helps him clean up.

I'm enjoying it. Karma is real.

I am not schooled in the symptomology of methamphetamine, and I'm also a bussy virgin and extremely fat. So if someone could please explain to me why the "spasms" happen only when he's speaking? What is it about thinking about what one wants to say, and saying it, that causes the shoulders to spazmoticize?

He has frequent involuntary head and shoulders movements, as well as an abnormal rate of blinking … clearly he’s either on something, or he’s trying to stop an addiction and consequently having withdrawal symptoms.

Without speculating on drugs use, as there is no proof of it, the guy owns/promotes two alcohol brands, is constantly photographed with a glass in hand, comes from a nation of “proud drinkers” … I would say that some level of alcoholism is more than likely unfortunately, and explains most of those symptoms as well as the out-of-control behavior and other McG incidents.

He has frequent involuntary head and shoulders movements, as well as an abnormal rate of blinking … clearly he’s either on something, or he’s trying to stop an addiction and consequently having withdrawal symptoms.

Without speculating on drugs use, as there is no proof of it, the guy owns/promotes two alcohol brands, is constantly photographed with a glass in hand, comes from a nation of “proud drinkers” … I would say that some level of alcoholism is more than likely unfortunately, and explains most of those symptoms as well as the out-of-control behavior and other McG incidents.
If I had to guess I'd say coke rather than the booze but pure speculation and I think you could definitely be on to something. It certainly wouldn't surprise one bit.

I think what we can all agree on is there is clearly something wrong with him, that is not normal. Little fella is off his head!

Karma is a complete sham. Let me know when it catches up to the real evil people of this world (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Clintons, etc), and then you can talk about it being real. Until then, it's just something idiots parrot anytime someone they don't like has a bad day.

BTW, the fact that you're enjoying this is some low life shit. Drug abuse doesn't just destroy the user, it also wrecks the people around them (their family). Conor has kids.

You may not be a fan of the guy, and that's fine, but to find enjoyment in this is completely shot. You can't be much of a better person than he is, if that's how you're responding.

Expected an overblown reaction but that is genuinely concerning. You can’t even blame nerves, guy has been confident in front a camera for a long time. Never been a fan of the guy, but it is truly sad to see that. I really don’t think he ever returns to fighting but he’s going to get absolutely blasted if he does.

It isn't unique to amphetamines. Cocaine is the most obvious answer, but even psychiatrics medications cause this which Conor could totally be on since he checks every box for bipolar. That being said, it's cocaine.

How is this "karma?" He's worth like half a bill, has 4 beautiful kids, has uber success and gets to do whatever he wants. If by karma you mean his hard work and decision making has paid off in massive success, then, yeah guess you're right. But you keep posting negativity on Sherdog to get that karma coming back your way boyo.

Back