Mcgregor VS Diaz 3 (Rumored)

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Winner fights Khabib. Will be announced soon!

makes sense. because McGregor or Diaz TOTALLY deserve a fucking title shot....................................................

giphy.gif

Conor is a decade ahead of Mayweather. Only 30 but acting 40.

Refusing to fight any killers and only getting back into ring for tha cheddar.

Mytirement mode.

Winner fights Khabib. Will be announced soon!

this rumor beena rumor for 4 years and when will people let it go. nate diva is really retired and conor diva is what ever conor diva is.

Conor will be lucky if he gets this fight, as it’s the only one he has a shot at winning

McGregor wants to fight Mark Walberg and Nate wants to fight sobriety not each other.

Dont think Conor coming back but if this should happen, I'll be rooting for Nate but at 155 I see Conor stopping Nate late first , early second.

How sad if true the once supposed LW King reduced to fighting straight from the couch Ganja Gangster Diaz because he lacks the Skillz to really fight top flight lw's in his divisions.

It’s the one McGregor fighting related rumour I believe could be true. He won’t fight any legit contender, we all know it. Alot of idiots out there are full on WWE “it’s still real to me” with both these fucking clowns.

Wouldn’t remotely surprise me.

So if Diaz beats Connor he is the next contender after 3 years of inactivity?

Until they set a date its bullshit at this point. McGregor wants company shares, I don't expect him to get that soon if at all anytime in the next year.

Back