McGregor vs Oliveira to headline UFC 300 would have been a lot better than Pereira vs Hill

JTDarkseid

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I mean seriously, why match Charles up with Arman on UFC 300 of all cards and not match him up with Conor? 2 of the most popular fighters in the UFC going at it would make perfect sense to headline UFC 300 but instead he’s fighting some upcomer and Pereira vs Hill is headlining 300.

I don't like Conor but death penalty is too much

Conor nut hugger checking in. He won’t fight

Probably never again
I think the prospect of fighting at 300 would motivate him to fight. It’s supposed to be the biggest card within the past 5 years.

Yes

I would’ve been ok with 300 being a Mad libs of big names that don’t really make sense

I don't like Conor but death penalty is too much
Motivated Conor would be a good matchup for Charles. 300 is a monumental event, as was 100 and 200. Fighting on the 300th PPV as the main event would be pretty motivating to train and fight another huge name in the LW division. Imagine the numbers that fight would do. It’s a smart idea (speaking from a business perspective)

Motivated Conor would be a good matchup for Charles. 300 is a monumental event, as was 100 and 200. Fighting on the 300th PPV as the main event would be pretty motivating to train and fight another huge name in the LW division. Imagine the numbers that fight would do. It’s a smart idea (speaking from a business perspective)

Motivated conor is dead and gone. He isnt 26 anymore.

No, it would not have.
Why would you clowns rather see Canor, who has not won a meaningful fight since Obama was POTUS, over a two division champion defending his belt against a champ that never lost his?
Deluded casual take.

Hype yes but everyone knows how it would go

McGregor coming off 2 losses, 2+ years inactivity... and fighting the #1 contender, yeah makes tons of sense. Also headlining above championship fights, get off Conor's nuts lol. <Lmaoo>

Motivated conor is dead and gone. He isnt 26 anymore.
Again, business perspective. Casuals would see McGregor and Oliveira and spend assloads of cash to watch the PPV since they are well known, household even, fighters.

Again, business perspective. Casuals would see McGregor and Oliveira and spend assloads of cash to watch the PPV since they are well known, household even, fighters.

tenor.gif

I mean seriously, why match Charles up with Arman on UFC 300 of all cards and not match him up with Conor? 2 of the most popular fighters in the UFC going at it would make perfect sense to headline UFC 300 but instead he’s fighting some upcomer and Pereira vs Hill is headlining 300.
fuck McGregor... if it did go down like that it would be with Islam to play off the Khabib hatred

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back