McGregor vs Sir Rone did 1 Million PPV Buys

Didn't we hear the same thing about the Khabib fight from a source no one had heard of?

ESPN+ is only available in the USA so it probably sold 1.5 million+ when counting PPV sales worldwide.

if true, ouch. His last couple have fights on normal PPV have been in the 2.5M range.
Lol, exactly what I thought when I saw that number. And Dana was saying they'd break record with that one, going over 3M buys. Well that's what you get for putting together the shittiest possible card with a crappy, convenient, tailor-made matchup to make your poster boy look good. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

if true, ouch. His last couple have fights on normal PPV have been in the 2.5M range.

These number only account for USA buys. When adding Canada, UK, Australia and the rest of the world the number are probably much higher.

Much more believable than the 2 million PPV buys estimate lol.

If this is true, that's pretty damn good tbh, especially with ESPN.

Much more believable than the 2 million PPV buys estimate lol.

If this is true, that's pretty damn good tbh, especially with ESPN.
That 2 million equivalence is about 1 million. They calculated that because with the new ESPN+ system they don't have to give up half to the ppv broadcaster. 2 million equivalence is about 1 million with dollar amount. So this checks out... And is old news at the same time

That 2 million equivalence is about 1 million. They calculated that because with the new ESPN+ system they don't have to give up half to the ppv broadcaster. 2 million equivalence is about 1 million with dollar amount. So this checks out... And is old news at the same time
I'm not sure how the new system works so I'll take your word for it lol.

Shocking if true. Espn would be expecting close to 2 million.

Losing his draw power, he didn’t pull in 100 million PPV buys you nut huggers prayed for, jokes on you.
1.3 million ppv against Eddie in a championship fight. I say he did pretty well at 1 million ppv for a non title fight.

that was before espn+ took over....it's much much harder to just order the ppv now....my father wanted to watch, but was frustrated about having to download an app. on his tv....he just wanted to call and order the ppv or just order through the tv....it's much more complicated now....many people that used to order, no longer do.

I'm not sure how the new system works so I'll take your word for it lol.
So the ppv provider used to take about half the ppv buy money. I'm guessing that's how it was calculated. It checks out

Then how come the prelims got moved to ESPNews from ESPN because some no names were throwing a ball at a net?

Back