McGregor vs Usman? - who takes it?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think it's clear now that McGregor had a chance against Woodley when people were floating that fight after the Alvarez KO. I think McGregor poses some big threats to Usman that Woodley couldn't capitalize on. Usman might use the khabib strategy but if McGregor becomes more offensive in a new camp it would be close.

It would be much worse than what Khabib did. Much worse.

I know it’s trendy rn to hate on Conor but I don’t care this could be interesting

Woodley would still beat conor even now minutes after fighting usman.

I think it's clear now that McGregor had a chance against Woodley when people were floating that fight after the Alvarez KO. I think McGregor poses some big threats to Usman that Woodley couldn't capitalize on. Usman might use the khabib strategy but if McGregor becomes more offensive in a new camp it would be close.

What exactly did you just watch that would ever convince you McGregor can beat Usman?

Usman is a MW. His wrestling is AS good as Khabib.

This post is ban worthy.

tenor.gif

What exactly did you just watch that would ever convince you McGregor can beat Usman?

Usman is a MW. His wrestling is AS good as Khabib.

Woodley didn't mount any offence against Usman. McGregor would have let the left hand go and I think he has the power to KO anyone. We now know that Woodley was a winnable fight for McGregor too.

Wasteland coming...
tenor.gif

Did you watch khabib vs Connor?

Usman whoops Conor. Conor needs to stay at 155 and below.

Throw this thread in the incinerator forthwith

Back