Me and the family were watching Home Alone...

I think Henry Thomas was 9 when he auditioned for E.T

He's looking a lot better than he was.
Macaulay-Culkin-tout-112723--1990cd95abd540bbbd9c0519331f9215.jpg
He looked pretty rough in AHS. That's why we google searched in the first place.

Jokes aside, he didn't age well. But good for him on the mail order bride.

brenda-song-dads.gif

She also grew up acting, nothing really worth watching that I know of, despite this gif.

Edit used the wrong image link and media doesn't work, and don't feel like uploading so quote if you want to see.

they weren't in movies but the Olsen Twin babies shit on Culkin. They probably did way more content also. Freaking babies acting like that pretty knarly when you think about it back then wasn't as big a deal or something.
According to Wiki they did 36 movies but they didn't start until they were 9.

They were hired for Full House at 9 months

And we were making fun of Macaulay Culkin and how he looks like a crackhead now. Anyway, we were curious how old he was when this movie came out. Turns out he was only 9. That seems crazy to me as a Leading role. I was doing a google search to see who might be the youngest actor with a leading role, and ive only found Dakota Fanning in I am Sam, but in my opinion, Sean Penn was the lead.
Anyone else have any other actors that played the LEAD that were younger then 9?
As a lead, Jackie Cooper got an award nomination when he was 9. It was for a film that I'm sure we all remember, Skippy.

And we were making fun of Macaulay Culkin and how he looks like a crackhead now. Anyway, we were curious how old he was when this movie came out. Turns out he was only 9. That seems crazy to me as a Leading role. I was doing a google search to see who might be the youngest actor with a leading role, and ive only found Dakota Fanning in I am Sam, but in my opinion, Sean Penn was the lead.
Anyone else have any other actors that played the LEAD that were younger then 9?

Shirley Temple

Wow, nobody can find a single actor under 9 that had a Leading role? I thought for sure someone would debunk my theory within minutes. You Movie Buffs suck.
The Olsen twins were younger than that during Full House. I think they were about 9 in their first film.

What are you guys talking about 8 and 9 yo old geriatrics.

An actual baby and his name in the title

1994-babys-day-out-poster2.jpg

Back