Meatball Gets Gravied

Hope Molly is aware that the FDA just recently approved a new medication for lesbians with depression which she would have after getting destroyed in her last 2 fights, it's called tricoxagan

The UFC pushing a female fight of this quality as the co-main when it should have been on the prelims. Quite embarrassing and difficult to defend.

Molly was tapping so hard you had to think she wondered where the fuck the ref was
I agree - a rare fook-up by Jason Herzog. Not a good night for refs (except Goddard) , with the earlier fight (Diakesw-Alvarez) having the ref completely miss the headbutt.

A lot of people on twitter seem to dislike her as well and are delighted she got whopped

Hope Molly is aware that the FDA just recently approved a new medication for lesbians with depression which she would have after getting destroyed in her last 2 fights, it's called tricoxagan
What does her being a lesbian have to do with anything?

Well, the Meatball experiment is dead. An arm destroyed to the point of her screaming...the mental scar of that pain haunting her forever...the loss was to fighter with a 1-4 record in the UFC. Meatball to bare knuckle boxing in 2024?

She got beaten to a bloody pulp up last time by someone whose now best known for running against the cage face first.

But I hear you. Maybe she just has faced the wrong matchups.

she was fighting at 135, this was her first bout at 125 and looked incredible

Not even remotely surprising. I said it in the pre-fight thread. Molly wins by tko, or decision. Or Julija wins by sub.

There was ZERO doubt in mind about that. Unfortunately, I picked the wrong fighter in an avi bet.

But this 100% shows that Molly is utter rubbish. They gave her a 1-4 opponent. And she screwed the pooch in epic fashion. She got outboxed by a submission fighter.

I was stunned to see Molly the Can as a favorite against another grappler after getting crushed in her last fight.
Stoliarenko finally dropped to 125, she’s gonna be a problem at this new weight class
We'll see. She passed out on the scale a while ago at 135.

the ultimate meatball

giphy.gif

Back