Mediocre fighters who present stylistic challenges to all time greats

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I really feel that Derek Brunson matches up well with GSP. Would have loved to see karo Parisyan vs Khabib. Silva would have had a hard time Thiago Silva. I could see Check Congo hurting a prime fedor. I could see conor having a tuff go with prime Diego, due to cardio and just persistent grappling.

Shinya Aoki in a ring wearing his yoga grappling pants is a threat to anyone at LW
boot-scoot-babys-big-brother

Fight is over in one minute.
Lesnar rushes like crazy to try to take Ngannou down. Ngannou avoids the takedown and now Brock is already desperate. Ngannou lands a couple good shots and Brock panics and falls down, Ngannou finishes him with GnP.

And we are talking about prime Brock. If they were to fight today it would end in 20 seconds.

This is going to sound crazy but UFC fighter Nick “Mad Monkey” Serra has an older brother matt that could give one of the goats Gerogie saint Pierre a run for his money. This guy Matt has a chance to give him problems with his style.

This is going to sound crazy but UFC fighter Nick “Mad Monkey” Serra has an older brother matt that could give one of the goats Gerogie saint Pierre a run for his money. This guy Matt has a chance to give him problems with his style.
Is this real or a troll post?

Is this real or a troll post?
I'm just being dumb.
But Nick did fighting the ufc before. He had a falling out with Matt over some inappropriate behavior with a minor at thier gyms and some other shit. Matt did give gsp some trouble tho

Back