Meegan didn't want to fight.

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She looked scared from the get go and was there to survive.

There are levels to this game, unfortunately for Megan she's a few below Nunes (as well as every woman at that weight)

What do you expect from a chick who got wrestlefucked and bullied by Holly Holm and finished by trailer park Felicia Spencer

she looked more excited to meet the kid post fight than be in the fight lol

WMMA lul

She literally loolked like a deer in headlights.

I finally get what people mean when they say that now.

There are levels to this game, unfortunately for Megan she's a few below Nunes (as well as every woman at that weight)
A few's generous mate, Megan shouldn't even be in the same sport the difference is that big.

A few's generous mate, Megan shouldn't even be in the same sport the difference is that big.

Don't forget Megan is a former champ. The thing is, she was the big fish in a small pond before she got the UFC. She should have learned things were very different when Holly Holm beat her. The women's divisions in the UFC might not be deep, but it's miles better than the other organizations on the Western world. And in Asia iirc they don't even really have a women's 145 lbs in any of their MMA organizations.

That’s the type of fight that can set the perception of WMMA back

Don't worry guys, meegan will be back on twitch in 30 minutes to play call of duty with you.

She literally loolked like a deer in headlights.

I finally get what people mean when they say that now.

Yeah at one point against the cage Nunes hit her and stepped back and Anderson just stood there frozen.

She got mauled by Felicia fucking Spencer. The fact this fight was even made is a testament to how dogshit 145 is.

She was a champ of that division in Invicta I believe, she's had a few wins in the UFC, Nunes is just that much better than everyone it appears

I'm sure Megan is pretty talented but she strikes me as the type of person who is using MMA/UFC to further her other careers or stay in the public's eye and make money with sponsors and stuff. It's cool, there are plenty of fighters who do it....people like Sean O'Malley who uses MMA to sell merchandise and get followers and stuff.

Megan just doesn't strike me as one where MMA is her entire life. She probably wanted to get out of that fight with as little damage as possible and go play video games and post online and get some easier fights. No shame in it she just kind of knew she couldn't hang with Nunes.

She looked scared during her walk to the arena.

Back