MEGA Kendall Reusing Appreciation Post (#GRACIEBARRA)

Leviticus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Kendall Reusing is an American grappler and Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt competitor. A former freestyle wrestler, Reusing is a five time Brazilian jiu-jitsu world champion in colored belt and the 2019 No-Gi Jiu-Jitsu black belt World Champion.

She is also a total hottie, now that Ffion "1989" Davies is off the market with the worlds ugliest man Gabriel Souza.

Kendall is a wonderful human being but has struggled alot with her weight in the past. Now she is body confident and totally bodied up!

Here she is doing interviews and commentary at the most recent WNO event.

All hail Queen K!

Dang to think all it would take is just one fit cute athletic girl to take over the jiu jitsu world and all we get is this.

Love her podcast

Very fun and charismatic girl

She's a bit tall for my taste, but still a pretty girl

Those body types are super fun to play with

Every confident, smart and sporty girls are pretty

For the record

I'm not the every fat slobby girls are beautiful kind of guy, and everybody is a 10

But everybody as a unique bodyshape and every person that do sports consistently will shape it to near the optimal shape their body can become.

Cool for the super hot girls that are in shape, they are the 1%, small butt, small waist, big boobs, abs and all

But a more thicc girl that workout a lot as something special and needs to be celebrated

Last edited:
Sherdog thirsties out in force. No disrespect to this woman but like Ffion, she's "BJJ hot," a sister standard to "WMMA hot." There haven't been many elite female grapplers who meet the standards for "regular hot." Off the top of my head, Kyra Gracie was one of the very few.

Unknown-2.jpeg

bb779fa674b12bcc4ad71ac61097e64a.jpg

kyra-gracie.jpg

Last edited:
Back