Megan Anderson looking lean and mean prepping for 225

Come on Queen Holly, I believe in you and dat ass

images

Such a big girl she honestly could probably fight at 155 no problem.

Definitely trimmed a lot of weight since these days

Let's she what she can do against Holly's elusive footwork and straights. She will be looking to get her up against the cage and put her on her back presumably.

The conversation is over and info has since been processed. Maybe think before calling others dense, genius.
Not my fault your dumb as shit.... if you had half a brain cell or just some reading comprehension, you wouldn't have posted the dumb shit to begin with. I know you already got the answer, but I couldn't not reply. And btw, I did think about calling you dense.... you're lucky, I went the nice route lol

Not attractive at all. Virgin sherdoggers everywhere in this thread.

Not my fault your dumb as shit.... if you had half a brain cell or just some reading comprehension, you wouldn't have posted the dumb shit to begin with. I know you already got the answer, but I couldn't not reply. And btw, I did think about calling you dense.... you're lucky, I went the nice route lol
So because I don't follow every fighter makes me dumb as shit? Get off your high horse.

So because I don't follow every fighter makes me dumb as shit? Get off your high horse.
No, more like because you obviously have no reading comprehension, or comment without reading. Either way it made you sound like a dumbass.

Huh? She has faced a bunch of scrubs but has a lower KO/TKO percentage than Holly. Holly has as many KO/TKO's as Megan has fights.

I really don't understand why I've seen so many people talking up her skills over the past year or so. I do notice though it's like always based on some Instagram pictures of her lifting weights or posing. And/or clueless people basing their opinion on a combination of misinformed people and/or trolls saying she's a challenge to Cyborg.

I've never seen any thread or post touting up Megan that shows actual highlight videos of MMA, not even once. It's always just pictures of her showing her biceps, ass or doing deadlifts.

Agreed, she's huge and has decent striking technically but she's incredibly slow. I'm not sure how Holly deals with her size but Cyborg would crush Megan.

Ugh!

<{clintugh}>

She just looks like she stinks.

365027.gif

The struggle of trying to enjoy oneself to her ''hot pics''

Back