Megan Anderson losing it on Twitter

I don’t have any specific problems with Megan. But my favourite parts of her career were when Felicia Spencer called Megan out. While Felicia was still fighting for Invicta. And Megan actually addressed the callout in real time, by entering the cage. Megan was there for that card.

And why the fuck does a 6’ tall woman actually wear heels? It’s bizarre. Spencer is 5’6”. But, Megan assured us that..,She doesn’t want these hands.

lol.

Yes Megan.. You have superior punching power. But, there’s also the part where you are trash on the ground. Literally the last girl you want to fight is Spencer.

They’ve actually had Megan do the post-fight in cage interviews in Invicta. She towers over 99 % of the females on this planet. Yet she wears heels?

I says.. Pardon?

It’s a little weird to see Megan in heels, interviewing a SW, or especially an AW. These girls are 5 feet, fuck all. And Megan is broaching 6’3””with heels.

And when Felicia called her out.. I was like “Fuck yes”.. Let’s get Spencer in the UFC.

And of course Spencer’s first UFC fight was her making Megan tap to a RNC in round one.

I like Megan. She’s made some mistakes, but who hasn’t?

Do what you can to get paid.

My girl tapped Megan out. I’m good with that.

complains on 30minute pad work....ignores the ground and pound training she was getting every night....
jack-nicholson-nod.gif

Were you not aware there is already a built-in GIF of this on the panel?

<{jackyeah}>

Was this before or after he tied the knot with Ms Trouble?

Clearly after. That's what inspired his close relationship with the bottle. Real talk.

"Should have left years ago but financially wasn't in a place where I could. I'd also just bought a house and was too 'loyal' and just accepted that I wasn't going to get the coaching and did the best I could "
If it is true what she is saying? WTF <TheWire1>
Why would her team throw a title fight <{1-10}>
Put all their money on Amanda. <{ByeHomer}>

For everyone saying she shouldn't just change gyms I wouldn't be shocked if there was some kind of contract there to stop her binning them off before her biggest payday like Jessica Eye did with her team for the Valentina fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back