Megan Olivi: the hot successful sports journalist stuck with the eternal second manlet.

I clicked for pics of Olivi and I left disappointed

Why does no one talk about anyone else who just lost partner leaving them after?! This is so fucking weird and pathetic. They love each other and are married for 5 years. Let them be happy you dogs.

Just look at his AV.

giphy.gif

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

You guys are weird. Olivi has a weird fucking nose and mouth issue and Megan Anderson is way too manly.

I'd rather Roxanne Modaferri over those two.

It is the human male's instinct to prey on the smaller man's female mate. The human DNA has no respect for manlets.

If she was married to Jason Momoa, everyone would shut the fuck up.

people should have the intelligence to overcome their basic instincts , a well trained ufc fighter should be able to fuck you up any time he wanted even though he may be 5'2. :D
Joe would strangle Momoa no problem.

Next time you think you have a good idea for a thread, just let it go man.

S

And how is this supposed to help TS get pussy? What he needs to start doing is lifting, eating healthy, wearing nice clothes, and keeping good hygiene. Then maybe he can get some pussy and stop worrying about someone else's wife.

Also helps to have a little swag.

Yall know I have a crush on Megan and I think it's time for her to move on.
She has outfamed and is more successful than her husband, she cashin the money and is probably the one wearing the pants, sexy tight ones that is. Whilst her husband looks like a turtle and is being ko'd left and right by normal sized men.

Did you see the bloody fight? He was hitting that Brazilian with everything he had, full impact and could do nothing to him. All it took was a manly straight right to the mouth and good ol jo went down like a bag of potatoes.

Then there's also Megan reaction "Shit!" which meant: shit!! now I have to listen to him complain and read posts about how much of a wimp my husband is.

If I were Jo I'd probably leave her before she does and go for a 10k/10k straweight. We all know what's gonna happen if they don't split up.

Do not take my words seriously, I am just mad I can't have her. Nothing against Benavidez, he's a warrior and it just wasn't his night. I actually believe they make a nice couple and he actually has the looks of the shorty who's packing a big one!

I enjoyed this OP from start to finish. Fuck anyone who hates on this man.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

It is the human male's instinct to prey on the smaller man's female mate. The human DNA has no respect for manlets.

If she was married to Jason Momoa, everyone would shut the fuck up.

Which makes you think that Shertards genuinely doesn't seem to understand that Joe B could easily kill 99% of the posters here with his bare hands. Women like tall men because they make them feel safe. I'm pretty sure Megan feels safe with Joe B, she knows Joe would beat over 99% of the male population in a fist fight. Shertards doesn't seem to get this, they can only see his height. Other thing they don't understand is that if him and Megan someday break up, Joe could easily fuck another pretty girl of Megan's level the next day if he wants.

Last edited:
Which makes you think that Shertards genuinely doesn't seem to understand that Joe B could easily kill 99% of the posters here with his bare hands. Women like tall men because they make them feel safe. I'm pretty sure Megan feels safe with Joe B, she knows Joe would beat over 99% of the male population in a fist fight. Shertards doesn't seem to get this, they can only see his height. Other thing they don't understand is that if him and Megan someday break up, Joe could easily fuck another pretty girl of Megan's level the next day if she wants.

You have TS and his incel fantasies and we have midget fantasies of some midget fighter being a pussy magnet.

Sher Tards

What a messed up world we live in when people are wishing for someone to break up with someone so they can pursue said person, not that anyone on this site would be capable of landing Meghan. The guy just lost a fight for a title I wouldn't say he's that bad off.
I was with you right up until that second too last sentence dude.

Do you really believe that or do you just have an unfortunate lack of self confidence?

I mean she's a good looking girl but she is far from unattainable (if she were single).

No girl is really with the exception of the gold digging perfect 10 types who will go for anybody as long as they are rich enough and willing too buy them anything their hearts desire in exchange for being able too parade them around too social events. ( assuming you aren't rich like that in which case they also wouldn't be unattainable.) But who really wants those types for more than a night anyway besides rich old men.

You have TS and his incel fantasies and we have midget fantasies of some midget fighter being a pussy magnet.

Sher Tards

Wait, did you just imply that a top3 ranked UFC fighter couldn't date pretty girls whenever he feels like? Just because of his height? Lol. Or maybe I misunderstood.

Yeah Joe B is more successful at his profession than 99% of people. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Yall know I have a crush on Megan and I think it's time for her to move on.
She has outfamed and is more successful than her husband, she cashin the money and is probably the one wearing the pants, sexy tight ones that is. Whilst her husband looks like a turtle and is being ko'd left and right by normal sized men.

Did you see the bloody fight? He was hitting that Brazilian with everything he had, full impact and could do nothing to him. All it took was a manly straight right to the mouth and good ol jo went down like a bag of potatoes.

Then there's also Megan reaction "Shit!" which meant: shit!! now I have to listen to him complain and read posts about how much of a wimp my husband is.

If I were Jo I'd probably leave her before she does and go for a 10k/10k straweight. We all know what's gonna happen if they don't split up.

Do not take my words seriously, I am just mad I can't have her. Nothing against Benavidez, he's a warrior and it just wasn't his night. I actually believe they make a nice couple and he actually has the looks of the shorty who's packing a big one!
Just out of curiosity do you think she (as a pretty average "hot chick" you see multiple times a day in any North American town) would have ever gotten the opportunity to become that "hot successful sports journalist" (which she isn't anyway, she's a sports reporter slash attractive girl too interview the athletes), if she wasn't "stuck" with that "eternal second manlet"?

If I had to venture a guess it would definitely be a no, without Joe it's extremely unlikely she ever gets the opportunity too work on the UFCs broadcast team.

Back