Media Meisha Tate to be Featured on Celebrity Big Brother

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The season 3 cast includes former NBA player Lamar Odom, ‘NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey (or Kenya Moore), comedian Chris Kattan, Nancy Kerrigan or Tanya Harding or Mirai Nagasu, singer and dancer Todrick Hall, former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Teddi Mellencamp, model and reality star Shanna Moakler, sitcom star Todd Bridges, UFC fighter Meisha Tate and Queer Eye star Carson Kressley.

rs-247448-RS-Miesha-Tate-01.jpg

Read More: Here

I have no idea who any of those people are apart from Miesha.

Literally no idea.

<{vega}>

Edit:

I have researched these awful people so that you don't have to.

Chris Kirkpatrick - his name is familiar because of that old Eminem line "Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked". He was in some band with Justin Trousersnake. He looks like he's still into the teenyboppers even though he's 50.

220px-Chris_at_manband.jpg

Cynthia Bailey - A washed up 55 year old model, apparent token on one of those "real housewife" shows, which means she's rich, and has never done a days work in her life. Is probably doing it just because she "wants to".

MV5BZWFlMGUzYTgtOWFmYi00ZmY1LTkzMmItYmNlYjI2Y2U5MjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX630_CR0,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Chris Kattan - Holy shit, its thats guy... Things obviously haven't worked out since that magical night at the Roxbury. He seems pretty well coke addled and degenerate. Probably won't do shit on TV apart from leave halfway through to go see his pharmacist. This could be a detox.

Chris_Kattan_at_the_2008_Tribeca_Film_Festival.JPG

Tonya Harding/Mirai Nagsu - Ice skaters. Tonya Harding would have been way better. I've heard of her. She did some mean shit back in the day. Had her husband beat up a rival and went to jail for lying about it. Stripped of her titles. Pretty gangster.

olympic-figure-skater-tonya-harding.jpg

This is Mirai Whatever. She's not very interesting, and isn't a convicted felon.

ISU+Grand+Prix+Figure+Skating+Osaka+a6hukij7_Xzx.jpg

Teddi Mellencunt - Another entitled housewife from bloomingdale or some shit. I hate her already, and I hate that I googled her name. Hope Miesha switches and beats her up. I dont know why I hate her so much but I do.

teddi-mellencamp-attends-the-premiere-of-marvista-news-photo-1568049332.jpg

Shannon Moalker - Is apparently a 90s pageant model and former Miss World. She has many nudes on Google. Been around the block. Wood.

shanna-moakler-onlyfans.jpg

Todd Bridges - Wow... Willis is still alive. I only knew Gary Coleman by name from the show. He was better. Arguably the most well-known person in the house. Tried to kill someone and got away with it.

e30f22685c9e8763614833898376b3b3.jpg

Carson Kressley - From what I can gather is a professional homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just can't see anything else he does of relevance, and I've had enough of these people so I'm not going to dig. I read something about "Queer Eye". I'm good.

MV5BMTM5Nzk4ODIzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIwNDY4OA@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Lamar Odom - 42 year old degenerate former NBA player. Banged Chloe kardashian. KTFO a Backstreet Boy in some charity boxing thing. Would go to the opening of a packet of coffee. Seems highly unlikeable.

32295318-8656937-image-m-3_1598226768200.jpg

Todrick Hall - A youtuber that dances around, apparently. I refuse to look into this person any further.

p07ys29x.jpg

Last edited:
The season 3 cast includes former NBA player Lamar Odom, ‘NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey (or Kenya Moore), comedian Chris Kattan, Nancy Kerrigan or Tanya Harding or Mirai Nagasu, singer and dancer Todrick Hall, former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Teddi Mellencamp, model and reality star Shanna Moakler, sitcom star Todd Bridges, UFC fighter Meisha Tate and Queer Eye star Carson Kressley.

rs-247448-RS-Miesha-Tate-01.jpg

Read More: Here

Those people are still considered celebrities sir?

Better question: who has the best chance with her on the show?

Nancy Kerrigan or Tanya Harding or
Or? OR?!?!?!!?! Shame on you!
They should have them both at the same time in the house.
That's would actually be something interesting.
These pleople don't even know how to do their job.

No tits* and people you don't even give a fuck about:
always wondered who still watches this shit.
I just hope Miesha will make decent bank, though.

*It seems that in northern europe and brazil, CBB shows quite a bit of skin.
Not so much in other countries.

I have no idea who any of those people are apart from Miesha.

Literally no idea.

<{vega}>

Edit:

I have researched so that you don't have to.

Chris Kirkpatrick - his name is familiar because of that Eminem like "Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked". He was in some band with Justin Trousersnake.

He looks like he's still into the teenyboppers even though he's 50.

220px-Chris_at_manband.jpg

Cynthia Bailey - A washed up 55 year old model, apparent token, on one of those "real housewife" shows, which means she's rich, and has never done a days work in her life. Is probably doing it just because she "wants to".

MV5BZWFlMGUzYTgtOWFmYi00ZmY1LTkzMmItYmNlYjI2Y2U5MjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX630_CR0,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Chris Kattan - Holy shit, its thats guy... Things obviously haven't worked out since that magical night at the Roxbury. He seems pretty well coked addled and degenerate. Probably won't do shit on TV apart from leave halfway through to go see his pharmacist. This could be a detox.

Chris_Kattan_at_the_2008_Tribeca_Film_Festival.JPG

Mirai Nagsu - is the only one in red out of those skaters. Tonya Harding would have been way better. She did some mean shot back in the day. This is Mirai.

ISU+Grand+Prix+Figure+Skating+Osaka+a6hukij7_Xzx.jpg

Teddi Mellencunt - Another entitled housewife from bloomingdale or some shit. I hate her already, and I hate that I googled her name. Hope Miesha switches and beats her up.

teddi-mellencamp-attends-the-premiere-of-marvista-news-photo-1568049332.jpg

Shannon Moalker - Is apparently a 90s pageant model and former Miss World. She has many nudes on Google. Wood.

shanna-moakler-onlyfans.jpg

Todd Bridges - Wow... Willis is still alive. I only knew Gary Coleman by name from the show. He was better.

e30f22685c9e8763614833898376b3b3.jpg

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Back