Elections Melania has told Trump to concede

What he means is... if every other state had a neck and neck vote count in the 49% to 51% range, how all of a sudden a state like Philly, neatly tucked away between Canada and Prince Edward Island, is 88% and how does that make any sence?

Sure. She has no say in what is said on her Twitter. She probably doesn't even know it exists.
She might occasionally tweet.

That one was obviously a damage control tweet composed by Trump staffers.

She might occasionally tweet.

That one was obviously a damage control tweet composed by Trump staffers.
Yeah, I’m willing to bet money that she doesn’t know what transparency is.

We got Melania and Ivanna telling him to give up. What will it take, Marla Maples to weigh in?

The press doesn’t decide elections.

there were huge irregularities. Especially in PA where Trump had a 700,000 lead on election night. They say they’re going to stop counting for the night and we wake up to Biden in the lead? The graphs of Trump on election night and Biden the next morning is madness.

Last edited:
This is more classic “sources say” bullshit.
I don’t know how the “news” keeps getting away with this.
Honestly, I dont remember the last time i trusted a mainstream news outlet to abide by basic journalistic standards. I haven't been getting my news from them for like the last 7 years and i feel better informed now than ever.

There is a serious problem when "news" organizations are hiring outside 'fact-checkers'.....its kind of their job to do that and they have the budget for it. MSM sells narratives for ratings; independent journalists abide by standards and report the news.

If you get paid $20,000 a day to sit in a studio and read a teleprompter, you're not a journalist.

Honestly, I dont remember the last time i trusted a mainstream news outlet to abide by basic journalistic standards. I haven't been getting my news from them for like the last 7 years and i feel better informed now than ever.

There is a serious problem when "news" organizations are hiring outside 'fact-checkers'.....its kind of their job to do that and they have the budget for it. MSM sells narratives for ratings; independent journalists abide by standards and report the news.

If you get paid $20,000 a day to sit in a studio and read a teleprompter, you're not a journalist.

You literally thought Trump was going to win the popular vote.

The press doesn’t decide elections.

there were huge irregularities. Especially in PA where Trump had a 700,000 lead on election night. They say they’re going to stop counting for the night and we wake up to Biden in the lead? The graphs of Trump on election night and Biden the next morning is madness.

heh heh

Has there been any proof that Melania and Ivanka have told him to concede?

Back