Melee Weapon

Early Egyptians, Not Jada, used Siamese "Watch Cats" as their device.

Wasp spray in the eyes instantly immobilizes; asked a wasp and he said so.

The notion of a melee weapon for home defense is absurd at best, depressing at worst, unprepared in either case, & makes me glad there is such a thing as a 'Murrica.

ImpishSaneHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

Unfortunately, a lot of the world is run by cucks. Getting a gun here is very difficult, and using it in home defense would likely land you in prison. So, other than a crossbow your only option is a melee weapon.

Am prepping for a competition at the moment and getting a lot of sparring in. Am starting to see the flow of longsword fencing, still not great at chaining offence and defence, that's where I think the real stuff is. Getting good at sniping, using my stupid range.

The notion of a melee weapon for home defense is absurd at best, depressing at worst, unprepared in either case, & makes me glad there is such a thing as a 'Murrica.
ImpishSaneHorsefly-max-1mb.gif

I'm kinda of the other camp as I enjoy criminals not having firearms, I appreciate that is because I'm a big, strong, trained dude though. Chicks and manlets have it real tough if guns aren't allowed.

I have my fists. If a criminal has a knife here I guess I'll just die.

Also in this meme type stuff too short for cylinder cartridges are posted ....

Before I had a gun, I had a 4 pound sledge hammer. I think you want something you can't really block with, so you commit to the attack. And you want something you can main or kill with in one hit so they stop shooting you if there is a gun involved. Hitting someone in the face with a 4 pound hammer will cover that.

Back