Member when Colby's schtick was actually funny?

Colbys hits:
-Street judas
-Low T-City
-CEO of EPO

That's about all I can remember, but I will not take any of those chirps away from him.

they were all solid chirps.
Ngl low T-City was pretty funny, I'll give him that one

i have to admit, 'brazil, you're a dump, i wouldn't board my dog here' was pretty funny. that was the only thing he's ever said i thought was funny though.

Colby's delivery was on point in the pre fight press conference. His outfit was awesome too. However, he blew it when he accused wonderboy of being a pedo and for going after Leon's dad. Imagine Trump gathering with his people to watch that disaster unfold.

I feel bad for Wonderboy and the kids in his karate class too. Now things that wouldn't have been awkward before are awkward now. That is unfortunate.

colin farrell 1.gif

Seriously?? He was never funny. Not even remotely close.

No, I don't. Nothing Colby has ever said or done has been particularly funny, it's just been cringe/dork bullshit 14 year olds and pro wrestling fans beat off to.

The nerd bash shit was kinda funny too and the make welterweight great again was kinda funny too because it was a play on the maga thing but still made sense in an MMA context. Then he ditched it and went full on into politics is when it got real corny

Back when he would tweet out spoilers for Star Wars & Marvel movies, shit on Brazil for being horrible fans, just attempting to pick fights or troll anyone & everyone?

Before his entire schtick became wanting to plow Trump he actually had a pretty funny thing going of trying to piss everyone off.

I member & I miss it.
<DCrying>
'Heels' in the pro rasslin world are bad in an endearing way that people can get on board with. Colby was immensely successful at just being unlikeable without the endearing part. In terms of garnering attention and increasing view counts, perhaps one is as good as the other, but in terms of the degree of negatives that leak over into one's personal life, the path Colby chose is definitely the inferior one. Even Trump supporters have reason to dislike him because he tends to caricaturize the whole demographic. I was never sure that it was a good idea for Trump to associate himself with him.

The only thing about him that I ever thought was funny was when he would pretend to not know or "never heard of" other WW contenders when asked about them in interviews, then in the same interview he would say they're bums and jobbers. Now he is just cloaked in failure.

Back when he would tweet out spoilers for Star Wars & Marvel movies, shit on Brazil for being horrible fans, just attempting to pick fights or troll anyone & everyone?

Before his entire schtick became wanting to plow Trump he actually had a pretty funny thing going of trying to piss everyone off.

I member & I miss it.
<DCrying>
I can totally see why some people hated Colby but personally I was entertained at one time (and it helps when you back it up). Now he is just cringe

I have never been impressed with Colby's performance. In any way.

I've heard he would do Jon's laundry, wash Jon's dishes, and make sandwiches for Jon.

Back