Crime Members of the GOP turning on Trump Mega Thread

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
I think we are going to see a lot of this after the Red Dribble, so I figured I can start a thread to put all those turning on Loser Donny.
First up is Mo Brooks.
Mo Brooks says Trump ‘dishonest, disloyal, incompetent, crude’ - al.com

Donald Trump has proven himself to be dishonest, disloyal, incompetent, crude and a lot of other things that alienate so many independents and Republicans. Even a candidate who campaigns from his basement can beat him.”
Ouch. Donny is probably throwing Hamberders at the Wall trying to work shop a nickname for Mo Brooks.
If it was the 80's he could have gone with the obvious Homo Brooks. Plus the Ron Desanctimonious shows Donny is losing his nickname touch. Neo Con Ron would have played better.

Yup, the knives are coming out for old Donie. More and more GOPers are pointing fingers at him. A lot of them were scared to do so before the elections , but now that they see others doing it they feel safe enough to join in. Plus the elections show that Trump isn't as influential with voters as they believed / feared. I will say though that Trump is still a major force with the GOP base.

"I think a huge factor in all of this was the disastrous role of Donald Trump in this whole process," Toomey told the Wall Street Journal.

"All across the country we see that the hardcore MAGA candidates dramatically underperformed more conventional Republicans, so that's a big reality that we have to recognize."

Pat Toomey.

Yup, the knives are coming out for old Donie. More and more GOPers are pointing fingers at him. A lot of them were scared to do so before the elections , but now that they see others doing it they feel safe enough to join in. Plus the elections show that Trump isn't as influential with voters as they believed / feared. I will say though that Trump is still a major force with the GOP base.

They'll fall right back in line when they realize the MAGA retards (who are the most energized voter bloc in the base) are still behind Trump. This is another false dawn for the GOP.

Most will be dismissed as RINOS by the Maga crowd, who won't ever turn on Trump because they think he is a messianic figure coming to save the world. Trump will run again in 2024 and the GOP will forget all about 2022. And when Trump loses to Biden again in 2024, he will run again in 2028 and lose to someone else. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Mike Huckabee did a interview on FOX Business a few days ago where he blamed the deep state for GOP's bad performance in the mid-terms.........

MAGA is dead in general elections. Sadly it'll live on in primaries for years to come.

Lmao. Incoming hundreds of millions of free publicity from the left coming shortly. They're not gunna let their Golden goose get away like this.

Most will be dismissed as RINOS by the Maga crowd, who won't ever turn on Trump because they think he is a messianic figure coming to save the world. Trump will run again in 2024 and the GOP will forget all about 2022. And when Trump loses to Biden again in 2024, he will run again in 2028 and lose to someone else. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

How on earth could Biden defeat Trump after what we have seen over the last two years?

Last edited by a moderator:
They're a bunch of fucking cowards. A bunch of vultures who are flying down to peck at Trump's carcass because they hope he might be dead. If Trump farts they'll all fly away. Pence is finally speaking out: "he endangered me and my family." I also heard Chris Christie speaking out against him on the radio. Said the midterm results were a direct repudiation of Trump. Christie is likely to run in 24 and he's not going to get anywhere.

I seriously don’t see him running in 2028…maybe his idiot son but he will never sit a national office again..his maga base will have some luck in state/local elections but the writings on the wall.

I do agree when he runs you will see stupid amounts of backtracking and ass kissing by the gop but it’s a losers cause.

If desantis runs, trump goes nuclear and runs independent. If desantis chills, trump runs and loses.

there really isn’t a winning hand for the gop now.

Mike Huckabee did a interview on FOX Business a few days ago where he blamed the deep state for GOP's bad performance in the mid-terms.........

MAGA is dead in general elections. Sadly it'll live on in primaries for years to come.
Yeah, it's far from universal. Plenty of GOP politicians and pundits are still licking Trump's ass, attacking anyone who criticizes him.

The GOP could put anyone up against Biden in 24' and win.

America hates him, both parties.

Stop calling people retards.

Trump and the GOP have lost consecutive elections - one Presidential, one mid-term.

Get over it.

Right....by cheating. After two years of Biden destroying the country....you really believe that majority of Americans are going to ask for a second helping of shit? Wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back