• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Meme Thread v.91: Budlight's Transurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard some guys say Kaitlan Collins is hot. At first glance, she looks cute but when I look at her for more than a few seconds, I realize how square and masculine her face looks

KAITLAN-COLLINS.jpg

And then she smiles and

kaitlan-collins-cnn.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Do guys here actually think she's hot?

I've heard some guys say Kaitlan Collins is hot. At first glance, she looks cute but when I look at her for more than a few seconds, I realize how square and masculine her face looks

KAITLAN-COLLINS.jpg

And then she smiles and

kaitlan-collins-cnn.jpg

<{clintugh}>

She is 100% the kind of person who I'd describe as "not ugly" but "100% not remotely attractive in any way".

KAITLAN-COLLINS.jpg

And then she smiles and

kaitlan-collins-cnn.jpg

<{clintugh}>

I guess there's a reason why she smiles with her mouth closed in that strange way rather than a full grin with teeth showing, lol

I guess there's a reason why she smiles with her mouth closed in that strange way rather than a full grin with teeth showing, lol
I've never seen something like that. Usually, if someone looks worse when they smile, it's because their teeth are fucked up. Her teeth are perfect but she nosedives from a 6 to a 2.

SYzOogV.gif

Dude definitely isn’t stupid, just one of the angriest, most consistently negative posters I’ve ever observed.

I hope him getting banned from here doesn’t remove his primary means of cathartically dispelling the hate boiling inside him, leading him to doing something terrible IRL.

I’m serious.

Me, if I was there talking to @brakis1 after the banhammer....

R.91d68b00a3e03294fb37adea3d56ec2e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back