• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.92: quit stalin lets have a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, the France always surrenders meme is very tired and overdone.

It is neither tired nor overdone.

aB0190O_460s.jpg

D-Kh9QlXoAANVCf.jpg:large

end-of-the-world-france-memes-tired-6257700352

It's diabolical.
The word you're looking for is demonic.

2Tim 4:3-
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Romans 1:30 - they invent ways of doing evil

Romans 1:32 - They know God's law says that those who live like this should die. But they themselves not only continue to do these evil things, they applaud others who do them.

Which is kind of funny because I do believe that France is the country that has been involved in most wars total. Might be wrong, correct me if I am.

In major European wars yes. Since 1495 it participated in 50. Out of the 169 most important world battles fought since 387BC, the region we know as France has won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10. Not a bad record. Back to the memes

Is there a reason why this is bring posted multiple times?

Mocking a torture/murder victim?

Didn’t realise I’d posted it before, my bad. Fuck the Saudis but victims have never been off the table for humour in these threads so let’s not start now. Evidently he had no problem whatsoever advocating mass murder via air strikes so I have no problem using his murder for some lighthearted laughs.

xghz9j7xf12b1.jpg

x5v3txrl4v1b1.jpg

vdusfq2da22b1.jpg

g02blezgz42b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back