Social Meme Thread v100: Not even a shi*tty upgrade can stop us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Previous Thread:

Alternate title: Mir vs Lesnar II

First meme from 1921:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F850f9d2c-6c14-4924-ba68-a3914e2e181b_220x200.gif

ebee7d3fcb75938aa02e98d75ba43d73e80f9b23.gif

DJTHnDJUEAAWZCB.jpg

62f270c7be581.jpeg

640bae1db9469.webp

Edit: This forum is a certified s-heap. Nothing works.

Sherdog with this update is like a guy who just got a Mustang to deal with his mid-life crisis, but he has erectile disfunction. New look, trying to look cool and young while getting older, but just can't get it up. A memeless meme thread is peak 2023 Sherdog.

Good effort Cherry, but they've sent us into battle with our guns full of blanks.

Sherdog with this update is like a guy who just got a Mustang to deal with his mid-life crisis, but he has erectile disfunction. New look, trying to look cool and young while getting older, but just can't get it up. A memeless meme thread is peak 2023 Sherdog.

Good effort Cherry, but they've sent us into battle with our guns full of blanks.
Double joke on him since the Mustang is a lady's car anyway...

It seems like Imgur (& Giphy) are the only image hosting sites that the new forum will accept without some sort of broken link horseshit. Some images will appear when you quote, some disappear when you quote, and others are just broken all together. I don't like Imgur and never used it for the simple fact that it's too obnoxious in making it known that an image was uploaded from there. It detracts from magnificent America The Beautiful photos like these (which are now fucking broken in the original thread I posted them).

:rolleyes:

It seems like Imgur (& Giphy) are the only image hosting sites that the new forum will accept without some sort of broken link horseshit. Some images will appear when you quote, some disappear when you quote, and others are just broken all together. I don't like Imgur and never used it for the simple fact that it's too obnoxious in making it known that an image was uploaded from there. It detracts from magnificent America The Beautiful photos like these (which are now fucking broken in the original thread I posted them).

:rolleyes:

i gave up links and just save the photo on my machine then just use the direct upload feature. works so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back