Social Meme Thread v101: Introduction to Memes (Recommended for the Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFqeMphWYAEQxTU

Viva la Raza, cabrona.

GFqeMphWYAEQxTU

Viva la Raza, cabrona.
lol @ a white southern European Latina girl being brown. She is the colonizer here (Spanish). These kids will be white af. She’s hot though.

Shit I’m more ethnic than her and my wife is black and our kids are fairly light with reddish hair.

Brown women look like the Latino natives not the Latino colonizers (Spanish Europeans) for reference.

Check out colorism in Mexico to understand the differences since they don’t acknowledge race or racism.

5c71ec98ecbf7.image.jpg

f7024764b817dd1adb4c309cd8695cc8.jpg

Last edited:
lol @ a white southern European Latina girl being brown. She is the colonizer here (Spanish). These kids will be white af. She’s hot though.

Shit I’m more ethnic than her and my wife is black and our kids are fairly light with reddish hair.

Brown women look like the Latino natives not the Latino colonizers (Spanish Europeans) for reference.

Check out colorism in Mexico to understand the differences since they don’t acknowledge race or racism.

5c71ec98ecbf7.image.jpg

Yeah homie. Everything you've said is true. I'm pretty familiar with the concept of "mejorar la raza" en Mexico.

Yeah homie. Everything you've said is true. I'm pretty familiar with the concept of "mejorar la raza" en Mexico.
On a side note my man.. imagine if a million of her model crossed the border these days…… straight men (conservative or sane liberal) would be celebrating this……. Blue and Pink haired (females in general) would be wanting them deported asap (especially since they’re likely going to be happy in traditional roles aka the hated tradwife). The feminists, girl bosses and doughy colored haired females would be screeching to send them tradwives back where they belong “they took our jerbs we pretend we don’t want reeeeee”……..

Last edited:
On a side night my man.. imagine if a million of her model crossed the border these days…… straight men (conservative or sane liberal) would be celebrating this……. Blue and Pink haired (females in general) would be wanting them deported asap (especially since they’re likely going to be happy in traditional roles aka the hated tradwife). The feminists, girl bosses and doughy colored haired females would be screeching to send them tradwives back where they belong “they took our jerbs we pretend we don’t want reeeeee”……..
It's always funny seeing the angry feminists who claim to hate men and their lives would better without a man, end up bitching and moaning that some men are going overseas to get girlfriends.

The amount of mental illness and self-inflicted misery on the left is astounding.

Not worth making a new thread, so I'm posting this here -

Good. After repeated failures its about time she left, and apparently she left willingly. If true, that's against what I thought she was - the type that would attempt to cling to power even if it meant the destruction of the party under her 'leadership.'

Wha

5c71ec98ecbf7.image.jpg

Not only that but those colonizers latin whores always want a white guy. She aint fooling no one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back