Meme Thread: v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
28hfmom.jpg

I don't see the connection. Rowe didn't present himself as a professional in any of the industries he highlighted. In fact, he went out and made fun of the fact that he wasn't on many occasions. If Bill Nye had a show on mechanical engineering, not climate science or gender, he would be perfectly credible.

A television host whose show was about him going around and working various trade jobs has never worked a trade job? I understand he's never depended on it, but he's been there, seen what it is, what it takes, met the people and discussed their lives and concerns with them...for years Kind of negates the premise of the meme.

A television host whose show was about him going around and working various trade jobs has never worked a trade job? I understand he's never depended on it, but he's been there, seen what it is, what it takes, met the people and discussed their lives and concerns with them...for years Kind of negates the premise of the meme.
I just took that as hyperbole for never fully learned a trade, but the premise is still flawed because he never claimed expertise in any trades

How does it feel when all your side's attempts at humor end up sounding butthurt and angry?

seriously

mike rowe only works as a TV host and doesnt preach down at everyone and try to tell everyone how to live their lives. he doesnt even pretend to be an expert, the premise of the show is that he is a fish out of water and wants to show how hard that episode's job is

nobody cared that bill nye didnt have a doctorate when he only had a kids show, it got annoying when he started telling everyone to buy al gores carbon credits and telling us were wrong for not believing in 9387843487 genders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back