Meme thread V22: Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
69de.jpg

real life meme: racist for whites to prefer whites
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1539287000150.webm

Rules for thee but not for me.

You know, uppercutbus, now that I look at it again....What exactly is the Soy Boy doing that warrants him getting hit?

Seems to me that he was just clowning around and she turned around and thought he was making humping gestures toward her or something.

Then again, there's no sound to the vid so we don't know what he was saying. Maybe he knew her and she knew him?

Meh. Just another example of women thinking(correctly, unfortunately) that they can get away with Assault on a man (or Soy Boy) with no Consequences.

You know, uppercutbus, now that I look at it again....What exactly is the Soy Boy doing that warrants him getting hit?

Seems to me that he was just clowning around and she turned around and thought he was making humping gestures toward her or something.

Then again, there's no sound to the vid so we don't know what he was saying. Maybe he knew her and she knew him?

Meh. Just another example of women thinking(correctly, unfortunately) that they can get away with Assault on a man (or Soy Boy) with no Consequences.
Looked like he was being an obnoxious fuck. Tough to say for sure without seeing more of the vid. Someone decided to tape the guy for a reason, right?

looked like he might have been faux-dry-humping her ass, to her anyway lol.

6ce3.jpg

6e90.png

I would have given her some equal rights. He didn't touch her. She deserves a dose of reality.
People need to remember that there are other people out there who don't act rationally. Anytime you annoy someone in public, you risk getting your face caved in.

It's some stupid dance called flossing that children do. I have been desperately trying to get my daughter to stop doing it.

I would have given her some equal rights. He didn't touch her. She deserves a dose of reality.

It's very easy to just punch back out of pure instinct. I nearly punched a girl in the lobby of a church when she punched me, i was so close to doing it it scared me. I nearly laid her out. It would have ruined my life.

It's some stupid dance called flossing that children do. I have been desperately trying to get my daughter to stop doing it.

I thought flossing was what you do after brushing your teeth... <Huh2>

It's very easy to just punch back out of pure instinct. I nearly punched a girl in the lobby of a church when she punched me, i was so close to doing it it scared me. I nearly laid her out. It would have ruined my life.

Why did she punch you?

Why did she punch you?

She was very troubled. This was in like 2000, and she was trans, so way ahead of the curve. Can't remember the details but she punched me several times in the gut, hard, and i swear i nearly clocked her. I left and contemplated life,I'm telling you i nearly did it.

I punched a chick once. In my defense she didn't look like a chick and she was a crack-head that was trying to bite a guy I was working with.

I punched a chick once. In my defense she didn't look like a chick and she was a crack-head that was trying to bite a guy I was working with.

Forget Bill Burr, this is the real reason to hit a woman.

Endless shoop potential. Couldn't get this to show up from Giphy. Save it because the link will expire soon.

ezgif-4-bfdccf533283.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back