Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
275-e2mie_s.jpg

No Muslim would name their child Allah.

A lot of first names used in knock-knock jokes are pretty implausible as well, but most people who aren't buzz killington douchebag contrarians let it slide in the interest of having a laugh. How about we keep this thread for memes, not fact-checks.

You're doing this thread wrong.

How about you use a little imagination and go with "Alan".... "Alan Akbar". Now STFU.

How about you don't post shit memes that make no sense?

I think that's how this thread is supposed to work.

A lot of first names used in knock-knock jokes are pretty implausible as well, but most people who aren't buzz killington douchebag contrarians let it slide in the interest of having a laugh. How about we keep this thread for memes, not fact-checks.

It's for good memes, not shit memes.

Lol If we started fact checking memes you guys wouldn't have anything to post
da212315d50ea48a373fe7430316232e--food-meme-pregnancy-humor.jpg

Lol If we started fact checking memes you guys wouldn't have anything to post
da212315d50ea48a373fe7430316232e--food-meme-pregnancy-humor.jpg

I don't know who "you guys" are supposed to be, but did you see the meme that this pillow-biter here was whining about, the Allah Akbar one? If you can't suspend your disbelief long enough to have a chuckle at that then I don't know how "you guys" get any laughs at all. Go through all the meme threads and this same goof starts all these back and forth exchanges, pages and pages with no memes. This thread is supposed to be for jokes.

How about you don't post shit memes that make no sense?

I think that's how this thread is supposed to work.

^^^^ Butt Hurt Liberal Alert! Warning.... he will cry, whine, and throw fits trying to get his way, because he doesn't have big boy pants.

maximum-liberal-butthurt-achieved-all-liberals--social-justice-w.png

You are so weak. It's funny.

I don't know who "you guys" are supposed to be, but did you see the meme that this pillow-biter here was whining about, the Allah Akbar one? If you can't suspend your disbelief long enough to have a chuckle at that then I don't know how "you guys" get any laughs at all. Go through all the meme threads and this same goof starts all these back and forth exchanges, pages and pages with no memes. This thread is supposed to be for jokes.
ahhh leave old whippy alone hes just in mourning over losing all his banned buddies like pwent,omega,and wiolent...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucl
Back